FOR EVERYONE WHO UPLOADS CONTENT ON YOUTUBE....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AND you're a member of the coli...wouldn't it make more sense to consolidate all that content into 1 THECOLI youtube page where everyone can import their subscribers and increase their viewership just based off being 1 conglomerate.

Treat it like an actual Television station...for example from 1-2 have an art program for @DrX similar to Bob Ross.

From 2-3 have a bunch of resident BedWenches having a roundtable discussion similar to The View or The Talk.

3-4 All the Sports heads develop a 5 day a week program discussing sports topics of the day.

from 4-5 a political live stream with some of the most knowledgable intellectual cats on the forum...

And so on and so forth.

Has anybody even done that yet? Transformed a website into a channel on youtube?

I saw someone who does a podcast...people who make music...even if you don't upload content on a regular basis you could just decide I only want 1 hour a week timeslot of livestreaming. Everyone who is active on the internet actually has a niche just by having an opinion and voicing that opinion so you can flip that niche into financial gain should enough people come together share their subscribers.

And from what I understand youtube has the ability to check the stats on which videos so any and all payout would be accurate. Even if I make $2 month I'm actually making money for doing the same shyt ive been doing on the internet for free for years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont think there is a coli Youtube page unless you get some sort of Channel Group status like TYT network... :patrice: