Former SF Mayor Willie Brown "Trump is more popular than Dems like to admit"

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The problem is he is popular in spots that are a problem electorially for democrats. He is widely hated as already pointed out but the electoral math makes it matter where he is popular unfortunately .

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Isn't that considered "steering"?
:dwillhuh:
I'm not into weird cac sexual practices, idk what steering is:whoa:

nikka no its not steering lol...
This is gentrification prevention. Maddd white people are swarming around daily cuz this is a HOT area , despite it being fukked up looking and ghetto.... Everyone wants it. And I want us to make sure we aren't pushed out/gain value when the area is developed over the next 3 years)

Not to mention This is my hood I'ma rep, to the death of it
'til everybody come home, little nikkas is grown
Hoodrats, don't abortion your womb, we need more warriors soon
Sip from the star sun and the moon
In this life of police chases street sweepers and coppers
Stick-up kids with no conscience, leaving victims with doctors
If you really think you ready to die, with nines out
This is what nas is bout, nikka the time is now!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, the democrats are delusional if they think the "Vote for us because we're not Trump" strategy is enough to win in 2018 and 2020. Even WaPo is writing articles on it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2bbc1e8d0c82

Trump’s improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats

I know Democrats and Liberals HATE Trump and the republicans, but expecting every American to share that sentiment, and in following, vote them out is poor strategy. The Democrats have a messaging problem.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
again, the democrats are delusional if they think the "Vote for us because we're not Trump" strategy is enough to win in 2018 and 2020. Even WaPo is writing articles on it:

Trump’s improved standing, energized GOP voters worry Democrats

I know Democrats and Liberals HATE Trump and the republicans, but expecting every American to share that sentiment, and in following, vote them out is poor strategy. The Democrats have a messaging problem.

It's not a messaging problem.

The Dems may well lose, but it won't be because of "messaging" so much as because white America agrees with Trump and his nationalist agenda.

The problem is he is popular in spots that are a problem electorially for democrats. He is widely hated as already pointed out but the electoral math makes it matter where he is popular unfortunately .

Unfortunately you're right.

Trump (assuming he's still in office) will lose the popular vote even worse than he did in 2016, but he may still win anyway due to cacs in rural areas and the midwest showing out for him. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^It is a messaging problem. Instead of pushing a pro-union, pro-worker, anti-corporate, anti-prison and anti-war agenda, the Democrats are pushing a "Russia and Racism" narrative. Basically, the Democrats have convinced themselves that there's nothing wrong with their policies, and that is why they're going to lose in the midterms and 2020.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
^^^It is a messaging problem. Instead of pushing a pro-union, pro-worker, anti-corporate, anti-prison and anti-war agenda, the Democrats are pushing a "Russia and Racism" narrative. Basically, the Democrats have convinced themselves that there's nothing wrong with their policies, and that is why they're going to lose in the midterms and 2020.
I just voted in primaries

No candidates message has been Russia. Racism. Showed up in cop murders but that's relevant in an area that's had numerous bad police shootings of minorities.

But if you don't vote or conservative I wouldn't expect you to be up on their platforms and messaging.