Fox News Anchor Says "Kill Bow Wow" He Responds To Her On Instagram

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are such hypocrites. Where was all this outrage when they were putting Obama's head on a African witch doctor or they were comparing Mrs Obama to gorillas? Death to all those devils at that table.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
White people are such hypocrites. Where was all this outrage when they were putting Obama's head on a African witch doctor or they were comparing Mrs Obama to gorillas? Death to all those devils at that table.

a lot of the most blatantly racist shyt against the obama's came from overseas outlets, not the U.S.

google them, not posting them pics and articles here.

EDIT: since this comment has people in their feelings i'll expound: the most overt racist pictures and photoshops of the obama's were published overseas - they're so racist and offensive I wouldn't dare post them here - there was little outrage because most people didn't see them, and also it was another country, there's very little we can do as citizens in those cases outside of putting pressure on our government to do something about it...

EDIT 2: I come in from the bar to see that apparently I got negged at 12:30 AM on a saturday night by @Call Me James . man you gotta get out and meet some women, and mingle with regular people at some point fam. :mjlol:

What american media outlet that's still operational and black media outlets didn't call out that photoshopped obama's head on an african witch doctor?

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of the most blatantly racist shyt against the obama's came from overseas outlets, not the U.S.

google them, not posting them pics and articles here.
Man if you dont shut your lying cracker ass mouth you white child molesting piece of shyt. Try that shyt with these other dudes that will let you gas light the conversation, that shyt dont work on me..I see your true nature. Majority of you devils are racist and bad liars. Case in point that bullshyt you wrote. Dont quote me again you baloney skinned dog kissing deviant.

Edit: oh yea and death to you too devil.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Man if you dont shut your lying cracker ass mouth you white child molesting piece of shyt. Try that shyt with these other dudes that will let you gas light the conversation, that shyt dont work on me..I see your true nature. Majority of you devils are racist and bad liars. Case in point that bullshyt you wrote. Dont quote me again you baloney skinned dog kissing deviant.

Edit: oh yea and death to you too devil.

giphy.gif

:patrice: so why don't you have me on ignore?