Freddy’s back!! (Sorta.) yeahh it’s fan project

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Who is ready to go back to Elm Street? While navigating around on the odd ends of YouTube I came across a random Freddy Kruger video post. I click it and see this is a movie... it looks a bit amateur-ish but it’s definitely a movie.

So it seems Freddy is back and they’re jumping from past to present to give us an understanding why Fred is coming after this black man & his family. From the trialer(s) to me it’s already looking 100 times better than the shytty remake from ten years ago (has it even been that long?).

Yeah Freddy is look a bit meh, but let’s come to an realization this was made on (obviously) a shoestring budget & Robert Englund bowed out the role cause he’s old (there’s a reason I bumped the thread). So let’s try to look beyond that (unfortunately huge) factor and see the bigger picture.

The story is new and I’m interested cause the amateur look puts me in the mindset of the first Final Destination. As far as a release date, I think it’s to be determined. I went to the director’s twitter and he’s trying to get New Line Cinema behind the project. It’s getting somewhat of a buzz because he posted this on his page getting major love from Kincaid

Anywhoo. I hope this happens. Here are the other trailers:

Are you ready to Return to Elm Street?

Edit: it is a fan trailer. It’s gotten over 3 million hits because it’s better than the remake. That’s all my friends. :mjcry: it was too good to be true but maybe it will get picked up and actually can happen. Til then... enjoy the fan project

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
U are hilarious.... :heh:
orig

I was supposed to make the breaking news thread!!! I’m the queen of the film room! It was supposed to be mine for the kill!! Mine I tell ya! MINE!!

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yeah... I guess a lack of sleep and waking up at 5 am on top of that doesn’t help much, turns out it is fan made. And I really don’t feel bad about the quality of Krueger. It’s getting a ton of attention cause it just looks better than the shytty remake and it’s the true redemption Kruger fans want. But it is just a fan made trailer.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah... I guess a lack of sleep and waking up at 5 am on top of that doesn’t help much, turns out it is fan made. And I really don’t feel bad about the quality of Krueger. It’s getting a ton of attention cause it just looks better than the shytty remake and it’s the true redemption Kruger fans want. But it is just a fan made trailer.

They made a few trailers to get new line’s attention. It may work. It may not. We’ll see.