I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Mach looking down like
full

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
When I worked as a bartender, the manager used to bring in his son, an annoying 8 year old that the whole staff hated, one day I put him in the scorpion deathlock in the middle of the dining room, the Spanish kitchen staff called me “el scorpion” after that. They also fed the kid a pizza with pubes on it, I had nothing to do with that one though

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
When I worked as a bartender, the manager used to bring in his son, an annoying 8 year old that the whole staff hated, one day I put him in the scorpion deathlock in the middle of the dining room, the Spanish kitchen staff called me “el scorpion” after that. They also fed the kid a pizza with pubes on it, I had nothing to do with that one though
This is officially one of my favorite stories I've ever read on The Coli.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
My brother reminded me on the time he put a club DJ in the figure 4 for playing too much fight music when we were working security, dead in the middle of the dancefloor:mjlol: