fukk Certs...Stocks is where the real money is at

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
When people like that go quiet, normally they lost it all.

Anyway, surely the forex market is a better thing to go into? Instead of having thousands of stocks to research etc you can just concentrate on a few pairs of currency and research the shyt out of them.

Penny stocks. :scust:

I put $1,000 in the foreign exchange market this summer and came out with double that in about 25 days. shyt can still be death if you're not disciplined though.. obviously. I'm in college so I'm in no real rush to get back in the game.. and I don't have the time.. but yeah, definitely a good idea if you have the free time and disposable funds.

To get started with FOREX you should just read up on the basics, get a demo account, and fukk around in your free time. There are plenty of quality sites that you can use to help you out when fukking around.. they recognize patterns for you, identify bearish/bullish trends damn near on the minute, and also have their daily analyst picks which are extremely helpful. Don't put any real money in until you're succeeding consistently with your imaginary money.

Anyone try lending tree, how does it work?

Just stay away, breh.

Last edited:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a bull market man. Find a strong industry, choose the leader in that industry, and buy when near support, unload when near resistance.
That's the most simplistic strategy though, again, if it was that easy, we'd all be millionaires.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the most simplistic strategy though, again, if it was that easy, we'd all be millionaires.

It's not that easy, but it is. Do that 20-30 years, reinvest what you make, you will be a millionaire. But people get greedy, don't follow their rules, or don't keep up with changes in the industry. So it gets harder due to our own flaws as people. But strategy wise it's the simplest.

There are a ton more strategies and signals. I've read 20 books and used to day trade, but to a beginner who doesn't know jack. You will make 20 percent or more in a market like this. Guarenteed. It beats the fukk out of the paltry interest in a savings account

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shugg you need to teach me bout these stocks man!! I try to learn about this shyt at school but they confuse me more than anything(especially Econ class). I know this shyt is way more simple than they make it sound.

read this

TheIntelligentInvestor.jpg

or

51qIkPcCFUL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg