fukk lil g

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Hey if a bunch of random hypothetical threads can be made then mine should stay.
Why aren't there hypothetical threads about hopkins vs toney?
Roy vs lil g?
Toney vs lil g since yall love that ducking fakkit so much?
Can we get some more diverse hypothetical matchup threads sheesh(. I encourage more lil g hypotheticals so i can bask in the lopsidedness of his cacness mediocritynessssss

#soggang will reign supreme soon and all haters will lose(except for @HARLEM AL because he's the GOAT and reminds me of my pops):dame:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hey if a bunch of random hypothetical threads can be made then mine should stay.
Roy vs lil g?
Can we get some more diverse hypothetical matchup threads sheesh(. I encourage more lil g hypotheticals so i can bask in the lopsidedness of his cacness mediocritynessssss

#soggang will reign supreme soon and all haters will lose(except for @HARLEM AL because he's the GOAT and reminds me of my pops):dame:
Might as well call him DADDY AL :dame:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Roy vs lil g?

ncrYy9K.gif