Full Extended Interview: Joe Biden Talks To Stephen Colbert

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I really hate I have to say this, but...

You guys realize running Joe Biden will not be a good idea right? Especially in the climate of Weinstein, spacey, and Roy Moore.

Sorry but he has an issue with personal boundaries and there is plenty of clips out there of it.

Run him and democrats further lose any higher moral ground on the one issue I think still hold. At least Anthony wiener is in jail for example.

Wish it wasn’t about non policy issues here but this is one case where you have to be a bit like. :whoa:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I really hate I have to say this, but...

You guys realize running Joe Biden will not be a good idea right? Especially in the climate of Weinstein, spacey, and Roy Moore.

Sorry but he has an issue with personal boundaries and there is plenty of clips out there of it.

Run him and democrats further lose any higher moral ground on the one issue I think still hold. At least Anthony wiener is in jail for example.

Wish it wasn’t about non policy issues here but this is one case where you have to be a bit like. :whoa:

I think that would not be a big issue in 2020, specifically because he would have been laying low from 2016 until 2019 or so

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His age alone should leave him out or discussion. 80 years is too old for any office, besides like an academic or professor, not one of the most complex, challenging, consequential positions in the world.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I think that would not be a big issue in 2020, specifically because he would have been laying low from 2016 until 2019 or so
Nah, in politics, time does not heal all wounds. shyt from the 1970s is what is coming back to haunt Roy Moore. Also remember we no longer have a politics of "Gentleman rules". I put it in quotes because its not really Gentlemanly but a silent agreement to leave certain topics alone even if its something that should be talked about. In the Trump era, there will be 501c groups, if not the Trump campaign itself, running ads with the following clips and it WILL hurt Biden.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Thanks for sharing. How do you get to 140K posts?

Can't be sure, not there myself, but I think it's something like this:

giphy.gif

He'll either amuse you or annoy you.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I think he'd win
i don't know if he would have won, but he'd be a much better president than what we have today...... the dems need someone with biden's likeability, ability to connect to people, and willingness to meet people where they are... of course alongside the right policies and minus the baggage hillary had..... and younger too... if the dems can find just such a candidate, maybe we can take 2020...