Furious Styles: The Fate Of The Furious Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this is one of the worst movies i've ever seen. i'm all fir suspending belief but gotdamn not one damn thing in this movie seems remotely possible. it defies logic, gravity, physics, sense. every single scene had me with either
:stopitslime:
:usure:
:comeon:
:martin:
:wtb:
:childplease:
:yeayea:
:samjack:

who the hell likes these summabytches?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This is the worst FF movie.:francis:

It's watchable but so dumb and corny. The Rock is a cornball. His puns are terrible, and tyrese has gotten annoying doing the same back and forth shyt with luda.

The hacking the car shyt made no sense. :pachaha:

Nathalie Emmanuel adds nothing ro the crew. Hacking is NEVER exciting to watch. Why they keep doing this shyt:why: luda is the tech guy anyway. If shes not in a bikini, beat it:camby:

Theron was cool:manny:

Everyone cool with the Shaws now:skip: he killed han, and theyre laughing with him:dahell:

I get vin having to work with him, but he doesnt even bring han at all.

Thank god Justin Lin is coming back. They need to go back to realer stunts

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This is the worst FF movie.:francis:

It's watchable but so dumb and corny. The Rock is a cornball. His puns are terrible, and tyrese has gotten annoying doing the same back and forth shyt with luda.

The hacking the car shyt made no sense. :pachaha:

Nathalie Emmanuel adds nothing ro the crew. Hacking is NEVER exciting to watch. Why they keep doing this shyt:why: luda is the tech guy anyway. If shes not in a bikini, beat it:camby:

Theron was cool:manny:

Everyone cool with the Shaws now:skip: he killed han, and theyre laughing with him:dahell:

I get vin having to work with him, but he doesnt even bring han at all.

Thank god Justin Lin is coming back. They need to go back to realer stunts
Han is recovering. You think getting blown up in flaming car would kill him??

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Another thing: Scott Eastwood was terrible. I get they needed a white guy to replace Brian, but still:hhh:

Idk I just think naming him Brian was done for the fans. And to honor Paul Walker, I guess. In the fast and furious world he's living happily ever after with his wife and kid. I realize this whole franchise has gotten way over the top and unrealistic, but that just seemed odd to me. These dudes can drive a flaming car in reverse 200 mph and dodge missiles but it's the dumb shyt like that that bugs me for whatever reason.
Yeah that bugged me at the ennd of Furious 7. Brian at the beach having fun, and everyone looking at him all sad and shyt. Why yall not swimming too? :stopitslime: It was too meta. Their names were cleared, they had no enemies, and they could see him whenever they wanted. It made no sense to be sad.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing: Scott Eastwood was terrible. I get they needed a white guy to replace Brian, but still:hhh:

Yeah that bugged me at the ennd of Furious 7. Brian at the beach having fun, and everyone looking at him all sad and shyt. Why yall not swimming too? :stopitslime: It was too meta. Their names were cleared, they had no enemies, and they could see him whenever they wanted. It made no sense to be sad.

They weren't sad. They were appreciating the moment.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Just saw this :mjlol: so many :wtf::dwillhuh::beli: moments

- First off, they give a nikka with the Nuke codes Mayor security and then they send some street racers to recover it :mjlol: Yeezy must be in the White House in that universe because :pachaha:
- Dom driving a car engulfed in flames for like 5 mins....then backwards :laff:

- Cipher is fukked but wait, you forgot, she has a parachute that's been sitting there the whole time while Deckard runs out of bullets yet there's a dozen laying on the ground :mjlol:

- Roam blocking machine gun bullets with a lambo door and the 8 Russians with machine guns deciding not to shoot him while he shoots all of them one by one in the head like Agent 47. :what:

- Cipher seeing the Deck bros fly in the plane and shoot up her whole squad but is like "Ha ha, i still have the kid" :mjlol: what?

- Nukes don't blow up because of chips but the whole sub can :mjlol: what type of logic

- Chips stop the Nukes only but the missiles still work :heh:

- Brehs driving 200+ on ice and even faster on broken ice while being chased by a Sub :dead:

- The Rock head butted a nikka with a SWAT helmet on and knocked him out :laff:

- The back n forth hacking between Ramsey and Cipher "You can't out hack me, I'm the best" "Ha, you have to better than that" :dead:

- The scene where Dom dips while Cipher's crew is looking at cameras had me crying :laff: "Give me another angle!!!!!! :damn:"

Cipher was a Saturday morning cartoon villain to the T. Me and my cuz were like the only people in there and some people left 30 mins in :mjlol:
shyt was jokes, Transformers turn to try to top the fukkery this year
In Furious 7, Dom is surrounded by the terrorists. He turns the car facing the cliffs and im like " dom got an extra parachute in his car":jawalrus:

Nope. He just drives right off the cliff and tumbles to the bottom unhurt:dwillhuh:

They weren't sad. They were appreciating the moment.
Nah they were legit sad. They should have been barbecuing and having a good time. They literally have no reason to continuing crime after 7. Instead it's all morose. They could visit him at any time they want

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This movie was dumb as hell but very enjoyable. How in the hell did any of this make sense?

When was Dom fukking Elena to have that young of a son anyway?? What the hell is the timeline of this series bc Elena wasn't in F7 right?

Glad to see Leo and Santos again.

It was worth the $2 rental though. Off to watch F9

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So shaw Jr killed gisele and shaw Sr killed Han, but everything cool??

Boy that snake ass Rock and straight to dvd bargain bin Statham really got a spinoff like everything cool smh