Game Series You Always Wanted To Play But Never Got Around To?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kingdom Hearts series. I wanna get into the series but something is keeping me off of it.:patrice:
This.

I was always turned off by the fact your fighting against and with Disney characters :mjlol:

But a lot of ppl like it, one day I will sit down and play

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
nikka if you dont play Halo right fukkin now.:gucci:

:mjlol: I keep getting this reaction. My brother in law was legitimately disappointed in me. I'll beat it this year, though don't know when.

Own some of the greatest games of all time but don't play them brehs :hhh:

I know man. The teenage version of me would be horrified at what he became with regard to gaming, :flabbynsick: at 25.

shyt I just beat Skyrim (DLC included) last year and I got it like 6 months after it first came out.:hubie:
:dame:fukk what these other dudes saying, play the Mass Effect Trilogy now.

I'm thinking it's next. :ehh:

Damn, what have you been playing instead?

I haven't really been playing anything tbh, I've just been busy. I have a 3-day weekend coming up though so I'm playing something:jawalrus:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Metal Gear Solid. Played the first game on a demo disk as a kid but never got the chance to play the full game. I recently just copped the HD collection for the 360 so I'm excited to see what the hype is about.

Bloody Roar. With VF4 EVO, Soul Calibur 2 and DOA 2 giving me my 3D fighter fix I never bothered to bat an eye to Bloody Roar. Gameplay looks piff though. It reminds me of Fighters Megamix.

Metroid Prime. TimeSplitters 2 was the only FPS that mattered to me at the time. If I get a Switch I'll definitely be copping the new iteration.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The Witcher.

Got TW3 sittin in my HDD, collectin dust. I copped it like a year ago and still haven't played past the opening tutorials smh...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I wanna play Persona 5 so bad
After playing Catherine I became a HUGE fan of Atlas games

That and Rockstar and the only companies I’ll pay a game from no questions asked

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Borderlands
Farcry
King of Fighters
Final Fantasy for a while. Started with FF13 :mjlol: