Gay parades banned in Moscow for 100 years

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
The only thing to keep you alive when you're at a low is some form of warped nationalism. I guess its a survival instinct.

I agree. But from watching documentaries and talking to some white nationalists in person(college debates), a lot of them are very, very intelligent.

I much prefer to deal with them. At least they are honest about their racism. The dangerous ones are those involved in centre right political parties who delude themselves about their racism. These people shape political opinion.

"I am not a racist, I welcome Africans, but......."

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Czech out Prague, breh. No need for a visa, its cheaper, not as backward, the beer is out of this world, it has 101 things to do and the women are absolutely beautiful.

You can go shooting for the day in an old soviet era bunker for circa 2000 czech crowns and let off AKs and whatever else for day. About 100 dollars. Oh, and the chicks serving you drinks are wearing camouflage style bikinis.

Then there is the Big Sister joint for afters. Google Big Sister. :gladbron:

I've been to Prague and around the Republic a bit. Very enjoyable country. Prague is basically a giant tourist attraction- foreigners are actually a huge part of the economy there. I had a great time, though. Excellent beer that was cheaper than the water. No problems with racism there, except against Roma, though I did notice that all the non-tourist Black folk were working menial street jobs. I didn't have any trouble but for once at this club when some Czech dude grabs tied to grab the girl I was with at the time, which could happen anywhere.

A lot of the people over there don't consider themselves
eastern European, but rather central European, and view eastern Europeans as inferior. They still identify with the Austro-Hungarian empire, for some reason.

Daps
Ive always wanted to go to Moscow, especially in winter

I also know an Indonesian who went to Serbia and had a great time, had no bother of the locals, even though he had planned on going to Kosovo, but they wouldn't let him in cause his country doesn't recognize them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree. But from watching documentaries and talking to some white nationalists in person(college debates), a lot of them are very, very intelligent.

I much prefer to deal with them. At least they are honest about their racism. The dangerous ones are those involved in centre right political parties who delude themselves about their racism. These people shape political opinion.

"I am not a racist, I welcome Africans, but......."

Cacs gonna cac no matter where yu are. I wouldnt put my trust in 1.