Ghanaian bodybuilder with minimal equipment puts us all to shame aesthetically

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sigh.. cats stay throwing around roid allegations when they ectomorphic ass can't get as big as the next nikka. Compare the DR which has one of highest percentages of its descendants in America to a Ghanaian in the Eastern region breh. Try eating a clean diet in ghana, nothing processed, have great genes and work out hard. You will get cocked I know from experience

i'm pretty good size wise and aesthitically but yeah that dude clearly eats more and trains harder than I do...its just that the size of the shoulders and upper chest is a dead give away for natural vs juiced...point blank someone on steroids who doesn't train can put on more muscle than someone who trains clean...so it is what it is when you see something that just doesn't make sense for a small frame especially having levels of size and definition like that ...naturally you can put on a lot of size by eating a lot more calories but there is a trade off with definition and you can get really ripped naturally but you will have a tougher time building super size muscles because to have a low body fat you have to not go beyond a certain caloric intake

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm Ghanaian and I think dude is on roids based on his imeline. He's like grade 3 swole but ripped af.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
It is easier to get steroids in Africa than America. There is no custom or quality control in some countries; budget isn’t big enough yet. You can just order it online and you can get ASAP. What do people think Africa is? It might not have quality world class infrastructure or institutions but you can get anything else very easily.

This guy is running HEAVY doses of test at the minimum.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when u eat natural food from the mother land. In the islands we have natural foods as well. But them African yutes are build like stones. Can't believe this guy is 5'8, 193 pounds, while I'm 6'1 175-185 pounds... I salute to dem yutes. :salute:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the equipment he has... shyt like that usually make you work harder and become more disciplined.

I'm actually pretty much the same size but he's more defined.

At 5'8, 200lbs actually looks pretty big and is difficult to attain. The bigger you are the easier it is to put on mass. Your limbs are usually longer meaning you can put on more muscle/weight on your bones.... To all the "oh, it's because he's 5'8" ass nikkas.

I'm 5'7 and just reaching 200lbs was a bytch for me. And he's doing it with a good diet and minimum bodyfat... Even though a lot of it could be genetic.

shyt, I'm actually trying to lose some muscle now. Walking around at 190+ wasnt a good look for me.