Ghostface Killah -- "Rise Of A Killah" (Book Discussion Thread)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My books app said Landson Woodson narrated the audiobook. This nikka lazy

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i thought U-GOD narrating his own really added to it and made it great. I was disappointed Rae didn't narrate his either but instead had little interview segments with his son at the end of each chapter.
I didn’t know U God did one. If 50 and J Prince can narrate their own. Ghostface could’ve too. The P Tone short clips back in the day were hilarious

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
went thru this book, under 6 hours of audio when other biographies are like 8-12 hours...ghostface went hard at the end talking about his philosophy

said that doomstarks is ready to go, but DOOM's wife is just waiting for the right distribution

i think his manager and homeboy had a section in there too, and those NFT aspirations aged like milk :scusthov:

i still can't believe they melted down the gold eagle bracelet into a coin collectable... :snoop: that move is boneheaded, and could have sold it as is

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went thru this book, under 6 hours of audio when other biographies are like 8-12 hours...ghostface went hard at the end talking about his philosophy

said that doomstarks is ready to go, but DOOM's wife is just waiting for the right distribution

i think his manager and homeboy had a section in there too, and those NFT aspirations aged like milk :scusthov:

i still can't believe they melted down the gold eagle bracelet into a coin collectable... :snoop: that move is boneheaded, and could have sold it as is

Yeah his homie Un that was wrongfully convicted pretty much grew up together and revealed a lot.

Basically ghostface was some outlaw shyt. Good book. Its crazy how he transitioned from the streets to rap.

Last edited: