Ghostface Killah & Killah Priest – Disco AirLines

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Why are people commenting on whether the song is album ready or not? This isn't an album song, this is like a little sampler of where the two rappers are at synergy wise, in terms of what they've retained skill-wise etc.

Ghost rapping like this has REALLY given me hope that Supreme Clientele 2 is "the MONSTER" he's been promising us. Plus it has been 4-5 years in the works and you know the beats are gonna be brilliant as long as the samples clear.

Plus Ghost/Priest can only encourage the notion of them working together on that album. AND on top of that, we've been teased with a potential DOOMStarks album cover, and the shyt we've heard Ghost/DOOM rap on together has been gold, altho the 'lively hood' joint had Ghost at a pretty uninspired level.

Compare him rapping on that track to how he raps on this. This gives me a lot of hope.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Why are people commenting on whether the song is album ready or not? This isn't an album song, this is like a little sampler of where the two rappers are at synergy wise, in terms of what they've retained skill-wise etc.

Ghost rapping like this has REALLY given me hope that Supreme Clientele 2 is "the MONSTER" he's been promising us. Plus it has been 4-5 years in the works and you know the beats are gonna be brilliant as long as the samples clear.

Plus Ghost/Priest can only encourage the notion of them working together on that album. AND on top of that, we've been teased with a potential DOOMStarks album cover, and the shyt we've heard Ghost/DOOM rap on together has been gold, altho the 'lively hood' joint had Ghost at a pretty uninspired level.

Compare him rapping on that track to how he raps on this. This gives me a lot of hope.

i think Ghost heard them whispers about 12 Reasons and Sour Soul. i dont know how cats wanted him to rap over smoky, low bpm instrumentals, but New God Flow showed me all i needed to know. he can still beast

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
i think Ghost heard them whispers about 12 Reasons and Sour Soul. i dont know how cats wanted him to rap over smoky, low bpm instrumentals, but New God Flow showed me all i needed to know. he can still beast

I liked his rapping over the 12 RTD series. It was atypical to his usual performance, but I felt he had a measure of control, less abstract storytelling, a more 'mature'/steady flow.

But you're right, he can only go as far as the beat takes him. This beat was eclectic, high paced, all the shyt you'd expect in his mid-2000's discography and he nailed it. We're not gonna get 2000 Ghost again, but I don't think he's fallen off that much.

When was New God flow?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I liked his rapping over the 12 RTD series. It was atypical to his usual performance, but I felt he had a measure of control, less abstract storytelling, a more 'mature'/steady flow.

But you're right, he can only go as far as the beat takes him. This beat was eclectic, high paced, all the shyt you'd expect in his mid-2000's discography and he nailed it. We're not gonna get 2000 Ghost again, but I don't think he's fallen off that much.

When was New God flow?

this gonna be a big year for him

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
dont quote me breh thanks