Albums Ghostface Killah - Set The Tone (Guns & Roses) (Discussion Thread)

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
This shyt is better than his last album by alot. Unless he does a project with either ALC, Bronze or a westside griselda curated project than i dont see him having that og wu sound. But as far as the no name producers they been rockin wit? this might be the best we can ask for. Im fukkin wit 6 minutes, No Face, Bad bytch and the METH joint. All them joints FIRE. But the rest are just ok to throwaway tracks... i give it a 6.5-7/10 as an album, an 8/10 if this were a mixtape.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Bro they did they due diligence...everything now is just a bonus.. good or bad...Wu Tang will survive..cause everytime they flip a party u kno the party screams and shouts cause...........
everything you said is true but why release trash or subpar when they can easily just spit on some damn good beats and doesnt have to feel or be expensive.
when Allah Math dropped his project 10 years ago or so that reinforced my belief with their direction for modern state.

Daps
Album is dope. Not a massive fan of ghostface but I always check out his projects and this album is decent. Easy to listen to, the features kill it (Ja Rule fukking kills bad bytch) and production is on point.