Girl beaten to death outside club because people are recording on their phones

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by itsyoung!!, Jan 23, 2014.

1. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $40525

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...m-dead-20140121,0,4273562.story#axzz2rIanhfV3

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...year-old-woman-life-support-article-1.1586428

seems like a decent amount of people on my facebook know this girl some how she even looks familiar to me

ive seen 1 youtube video (theres a few of them out there) people are watching her get beat to death :sadcam: while recording it instead of helping :sadcam:

worldstar/youtube generation :snoop:

she was brain dead a few days til they could get the organs and then pull the plug :to:

only 1 bouncer tried to help her :damn:

video posted below doesnt show much but shows people just standing around or recording :sadcam:

me personally.. shyt gets crazy in the bay especially around clubs and I understand not helping a stranger cause that shyt can turn on you quick.. but where was her boyfriend who she was with and her friends who she came with :damn:

update:

they got someone in custody 12 hours ago, and shes pleading not guilty and bail is set at $1 million

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-0123-nightclub-beating-20140123,0,5386557.story#axzz2rIanhfV3
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    observe dapped this.
  2. b@squ1@t

b@squ1@t New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $10500

i legit hate this instagram/selfie/record everything generation

they watch a senseless murder occur record it..provide evidence and incriminate themselves and others and think its dope

":One friend said the argument may have been triggered when Pham accidentally walked in front of the camera while a group of people were posing for a photo."

these mongoloids dont deserve the right to breathe
  3. The G.O.D II

The G.O.D II L's up for dem hittas Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    chi town low end theory
    Coli Cash:
    $52100

I'm guessing by the cac comments that hispanics were behind this attack?
  4. hustlemania

hustlemania Moderator Staff Member Supporter Poster of the Year

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $755340

thats the question anyone should really be asking..

what the fukk kinda "friends" wouldnt intervene..? especially considering she was out before she even hit the ground..
  5. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $40525

I mean fukk its not like they gotta win the fight but the dudes coulda at least pulled the females off or whatever.. and 1 bouncer :childplease: at least he tried to help.. that boyfriend gotta be the biggest p*ssy in this world and her friends how do you even show up to her funeral ?!? just a few shoves to delay them from hitting her or whatever coulda saved her life

even on a slow night you gonna see 2-3 bouncers outside ANY club in frisco and this supposedly was a popular club :wtf:
    DeVanteSwing and hustlemania dapped this.
  6. Yung Yogurt

Yung Yogurt New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $45000

Seriously tho, not to sound like a bytch but we gotta do something about this. People record shyt instead of helping or getting help in a lot cases. People need to start getting locked up for that ignorant shyt. I seen people beat up knocked out bodies on worldstar with people standing around in amusement like the shyt is funny.
    bignell, observe, Primetime21 and 2 others dapped this.
  7. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $40525

people get drunk before they go to the club (which is why in the club industry we actually hate party buses..) and everyone has a super man complex now a days while they drunk even females.. im not a betting man but I can almost bet the girls were fat that jumped her. 99.99% got that gut feeling just cause its almost always some fat girls fighting at the club.. like they feel its they duty to try and debo everyone in the club men or women shyt is really annoying actually..

I could be wrong and they could be skinny girls or whatever.. but we'll see.. they just arrested 1 of them and shes plead not guilty (article just popped up 30 minutes ago literally) and shes on $1 million bond

in all my years in the clubs ive never met a cool calm drunk fat girl :wtf: they always extra hype for no damn reason :wtf: wanna be in the middle of the dance floor going extra hard for no damn reason. other than to throw some of their weight around :wtf:
  8. Urahara_Kisuke

Urahara_Kisuke 12th Squad O.G. Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Where Iverson Threw That Chair
    Coli Cash:
    $73620

9. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $40525

thats just for regular witnesses like me and you... she was there with her boyfriend and multiple friends AND its a popular club

1. why is there only 1 bouncer outside in a popular club? shyt you can see theres a lotta people there just from the video, they needed more outside for any kind of fight regardless

2. where was her boyfriend and friends?! thats the problem that got me fukked up..
  10. WaddupDoe!

WaddupDoe! Steez.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    LA.
    Coli Cash:
    $500

That's some sick shyt breh. This is a fukked up world we live in. :wow::snoop:
  11. Pool_Shark

Pool_Shark supporter Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $38500

nah the news isnt reporting what happened. That shyt was a race fight and asains lost. Still wrong and fukked up though, just theyre trying to make it sound like she was some saint. hope they catch who did it.
  12. The G.O.D II

The G.O.D II L's up for dem hittas Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    chi town low end theory
    Coli Cash:
    $52100

A lot of ppl aren't built for confrontation like that and freeze up. I remember during HS I was walking home with 2 of my guys. We were walking towards this big ass group of maybe like 40 ppl. I thought nothing off it but low and behold a nikka sucka punched me and the whole group stomped me. The two dudes just stood there and did nothing. They literally just froze in their sterps until the group stomped their ass out after me. A lot of valuable lessons were learned that day
    playboyric, GZR, Jone2three45 and 2 others dapped this.
  13. hustlemania

hustlemania Moderator Staff Member Supporter Poster of the Year

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $755340

i just realized this was in Santa ana.. you could be on point..

also, there aint many "popular" clubs down there outside the joints directly off 405, or 91.. their usually packed with security, and White folks.. something aint adding up about this.. :patrice:

also.. the main reason this is getting alot of press, is she was a contributing journalist to a few major editorials.. either way- its senseless.. and, RIP to ole girl..
  14. itsyoung!!

itsyoung!! GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay Area
    Coli Cash:
    $40525

theyve caught 1 girl who is pleading not guilty

but not 1 single report is saying anyone helped her except the bouncer.. I mean in the youtube video if it was mexicans and asians their woulda been a lot more people in that video.. ive seen big ass asian vs mexican fights inside clubs and broadway in frisco.. neither roll just 3-5 deep to the club they usually 10+ deep in seperate cars

it could of happened like you said but from what ive seen with asians vs mexicans its really on some royal rumble type shyt..

cot damn that some ho shyt :wow:
  15. ltheghost

ltheghost Payin Debts....

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Japan, but from the 989
    Coli Cash:
    $48597

Damn....Messed up.