Good Ol' JR Speaks, Ryback Spoiler, autistic virgin runs the mob,big E langston left out in the cold

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross, who along with being a legendary television announcer was also once the WWE's Vice President of Talent Relations, recently spoke about Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey during an interview with Alternative Nation.

When asked about Rousey, Ross said, "She’s my favorite MMA fighter. She has legit star power and a great personality. She’s every promoter’s dream, whether it be pro wrestling, or Hollywood, or MMA, or whatever. She has looks, she has skill, she has intelligence. If I were WWE, if I could make this happen, she would definitely have a role at WrestleMania 31 to do something."

As far as Brock Lesnar is concerned, WWE's current World Heavyweight Champion and former UFC Heavyweight Champion -- the only person who can make that claim, Ross sees some similarities between he and boxing legend Muhammad Ali.

"There’s always going to be a segment of the MMA community that is going to cheer for Lesnar to lose, if and when he comes back for another run after his diverticulitis issues, but that’s the beauty of it," said Ross. "Muhammad Ali told me one time, back in the 80’s, that he realized early in his career that he could make more money as a boxer, as a black man in a white man’s business as far as management and TV contracts, and distribution of PPV dollars, he said, ‘I realized my place as a fighter would be enhanced if I put myself in a position where the fans pay more money to see me lose than they would to see me win.’”
:obama:
- It was announced at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings form Fort Wayne, Indiana that Ryback will face Kane at next month's TLC pay-per-view in a Chairs Match.
make it an ambulance match:obama:
- Big E Langston, Kofi Kingston and Xavior Woods debuted their new "A New Day" stable at Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings.

The trio defeated Heath Slater, Curtis Axel and Titus O'Neil in a six-man match. The group celebrated around ringside and with the announcers after the match.
:yeshrug:

Daps
UK indy wrestler "Lionheart" Adrian McCallum is pleading for AJ Styles to stop using his Styles Clash finisher, in light of Yoshi Tatsu recently suffering a broken neck from the move.

He posted the following message on Facebook:

"I'll make the assumption he sees this somehow so please read and share... I'd like to openly address him...

Firstly, I hope things are well for you and family... I wanted to write you because I feel it's important someone speak up in a more formal and diplomatic manner, as opposed to simply throwing abuse via anonymous social media ramblings...

Here's the truth... The move is not directly dangerous... It's a simple move in principle... Arms and legs locked, you fall forward, guy looks up/back, easy... The Styles Clash 'on paper' is a fairly safe and basic process...

That said, what is dangerous, is the instinctual reaction of your opponent... The wrestler taking the move, who like any wrestler taking any move, their safety and welfare is the priority...

Without ANY injuries, it could be argued that the mechanics of the move are unnatural, and injury could easily happen due to the physical restrictions and instinctual habits of the recipient... The numbers now are surely too great to even call it an argument?

I'm more than happy to be educated on my statistics, but there can be no move in wrestling history that carries more (documented) serious and potentially career threatening injuries than this... This, is what makes the move dangerous, whether indirectly or not...

Thus far, more specifically the last 12 months, several performers, actual experienced athletes, have been injured with this, 2 of them now with broken necks... The question I want to put to you honestly is, what does it take? What will it actually take for you to stop using this move, at the very least on an independent level, with people not necessarily exposed to the experience of working with you and taking the move semi regularly... How honestly will you feel the day you receive the news that the man you just wrestled has a broken neck and will never walk again? Statistically, that day is coming... It is a mathematical certainty...

I take this opportunity now, to openly and publicly beg you... Please, stop using the Styles Clash... You are unquestionably one of the greatest in ring performers of our time, I truly believe that... But the time is now, to put all pride, ego, blame aside, and acknowledge that irrelevant of fault, circumstance or anything else, the move is a direct risk and a danger to the safety and well being of your fellow wrestler...

All the best.

A"
uh oh

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Here's the truth... The move is not directly dangerous... It's a simple move in principle... Arms and legs locked, you fall forward, guy looks up/back, easy... The Styles Clash 'on paper' is a fairly safe and basic process...

:ufdup: Never spoke about this shyt when he fukked up the move with his AJ match

Daps
Kurt Sutter, creator of the popular television series, "Sons Of Anarchy," recently praised Eric Bischoff's new Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment project, "Outlaw Country."

"Check this out," said Sutter in reference to a sneak-peek video regarding the show. "Awesome sh*t."

You can check out the video he was referencing below.

:ohhh:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
:obama:
- It was announced at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings form Fort Wayne, Indiana that Ryback will face Kane at next month's TLC pay-per-view in a Chairs Match.
make it an ambulance match:obama:

:yeshrug:

When is he gonna fukking retire