GOP National Voter Suppression (Interstate Crosscheck, ID, Poll Closures, Voter Patrols)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Only dumbasses think voting doesn't matter.

Did Hillary ever address the police killing last month of the man waiting for his son to come home in the school bus in NC?

Soo remind me again why should they be voting for her there?

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
wrh8zF0.png

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The process is simple: An individual gathers mail that was returned as undeliverable, then challenges the voter registration of residents at those addresses. If those voters do not appear at a county board of elections or return a notarized form, their voting rights are nullified.
:upsetfavre:"Well Ezekiel, it looks like the uppity negroes are finna vote for the Demon-Rats again."
:smugfavre:"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Hezekiah. Look at this here undeliverable mail me and the Johnson boys found in the negro neighborhoods. You remember the Johnson boys from the last meeting, right?"

:smugbiden:"The Good White Lord has delivered us from evil once again."

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I just give the people what they want :manny:
well a common theme among our #trumpset friends on this site is the "democratic plantation". and yesterday there was a thread about using 40s and weed to suppress the vote.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whit...lling-places-and-suppress-black-votes.478729/

i think you should have a read on the temperature of a forum before you request posters be added to some list.

btw, on your list do you link the username to the offending post? i think that would make your list more accurate.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
well a common theme among our #trumpset friends on this site is the "democratic plantation". and yesterday there was a thread about using 40s and weed to suppress the vote.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whit...lling-places-and-suppress-black-votes.478729/

i think you should have a read on the temperature of a forum before you request posters be added to some list.

btw, on your list do you link the username to the offending post? i think that would make your list more accurate.
@RetiredTroll made the request I'm just granting his wish. I barely even come in HL
:heh: