King Poetic

Yeah Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dodger Stadium
Connor-Bedard-mom-Corey-Perry-1536x845.jpg

web1_bedard-family-2023.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000

What in the LeBron James and Delonte West is going on in the NHL?

Wednesday will mark a week without veteran defenseman Corey Perry for the Blackhawks without any updates and it has allowed social media to go crazy over an insane rumor about his absence.

Connor Bedard is the talk of the town in the hockey world for good and bad reasons. He is anointed as the star who will save Chicago sports, but right now, he has to deal with a nasty rumor that has been floating on social media.

Corey Perry, the longtime NHL veteran and former Hart Memorial Trophy winner, has mysteriously vanished from the team after being a healthy scratch in Columbus last week. The team called it an “organizational decision” and said that he would be away from the team for the “foreseeable future,” however Perry’s agent said that he would be stepping away to handle “personal matters,” making it sound like this was his personal choice.

Soon a rumor surfaced that Perry was forced to leave the team because he got busted having sexual relations with Connor Bedard’s mother.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good for him…I’m finding myself a lot more attracted to “older” women/women my age the last couple years…I’d definitely beat