Guyblow Younoplis is speaking at my old college in a week

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Should I attend and scoff loudly in the front row?

Protest with the liberals?

Smash the intolerance out of a young Republican hoe?

Drink Vanilla Coke at home with my cat?

WWJD?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Should I attend and scoff loudly in the front row?

Protest with the liberals?

Smash the intolerance out of a young Republican hoe?

WWJD?
:dahell: They still sell that but bushed Coke Zero?

On topic:

I wouldn't pay those clowns any time of day. Unless you're going to punch him on instagram for the culture. :mjgrin:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
^^^this.....

cats like milo crave attention.... good, bad, whatever... what is that saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity....

ignore the shytstain and he will go away..... this is why i personally refuse to engage with the coli's alt-right contingent.... it's what they crave, attention... starve them of that and they'll go away on their own....

I wouldn't pay those clowns any time of day. Unless you're going to punch him on instagram for the culture.
i admit, i'd love to see milo get knocked the fukk out.... however, in the grand scheme of things, that's what he wants... his celebrity would go through the roof and his message would explode in popularity if that happened..... let's just ignore these cretins....

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
:dahell: They still sell that but bushed Coke Zero?

On topic:

I wouldn't pay those clowns any time of day. Unless you're going to punch him on instagram for the culture. :mjgrin:
Vanilla Coke is the nectar of the gods :birdman:

Breh, I've been boxing for a decade and have dreamed of wrecking the guy. The posts in here are probably the right thing to do tho. :wtb:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His movement isn't going to well.:mjlol:

Hard to take a wanna be Nazi who sucks black cock on the side as a threat. :yeshrug:

Dude got ran up out of UC Berkeley lately with that bullshyt. :russ:
Charlottesville was the turning point. A lot of them realized shyt gets real in the streets

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
^^^this.....

cats like milo crave attention.... good, bad, whatever... what is that saying, there is no such thing as bad publicity....

ignore the shytstain and he will go away..... this is why i personally refuse to engage with the coli's alt-right contingent.... it's what they crave, attention... starve them of that and they'll go away on their own....

i admit, i'd love to see milo get knocked the fukk out.... however, in the grand scheme of things, that's what he wants... his celebrity would go through the roof and his message would explode in popularity if that happened..... let's just ignore these cretins....
This is the correct advice.

why did they bush coke zero.:damn: