gym music

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes yes i know this has prolly been done before :shaq2:
but anyone got any torrent link or some place where i can just download music that goes hard in the gym without having to look for individual songs.
appreciated.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm running a marathon in November. I have an Ipod Shuffle arriving today. I've been writing down my play list but at $1.30 a song (itunes), I'm like :childplease:. I got 33 songs and growing! Anyway, I'll bite the bullet if I have to- at least itunes is easy to use, safe, and all that. But I'd rather not. I could really see this adding up.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm running a marathon in November. I have an Ipod Shuffle arriving today. I've been writing down my play list but at $1.30 a song (itunes), I'm like :childplease:. I got 33 songs and growing! Anyway, I'll bite the bullet if I have to- at least itunes is easy to use, safe, and all that. But I'd rather not. I could really see this adding up.

YouTube to mp3 Converter

Copy the YouTube link then paste it in there, convert and download

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
just get a streaming music service.

$10 a month for damn near everything.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach

At least once, maybe twice, a month I'll by a $25 iTunes card n use that. I've built up to about 350 songs since I started doing that
:yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What do u need go hard music in the gym for. I hit PRs listening to shyt like this

partyguy.gif~c200

The go hard has to come from within :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR