Gym Workout Gear Thread

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
How are those romaleos? Right now I lift in under armour trainers but I’m looking to switch it up.
Great for squats. But even better than great for oly. My snatches and c&js feel like a world of difference in those shoes.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
424X6on.jpg
mH5h4Gc.jpg
RKBYyFn.jpg
QGD6FR4.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone try out the Nike Metcon 3s?

I have them really like them for working out in the gym...I feel like with these I don't need any special squatting shoes. Also they are good for in gym cardio....Between my Air Max 2017 and Metcons those are my go to workout shoes....I use brooks beast and Nike Flyknits for running.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Cutoff sweatpants and any random t shirt.

If I'm running outside.

Nike Running shorts, no shirt in the summer.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@ocmfII @NatiboyB Have you had any problem with the shoes coming apart after a month? I've seen a few reviews about that.

I ended up just getting Nike Free Tr7. I don't lift heavy yet so I don't think the metcons are a necessity for me yet. But they would be a good investment if they lasted a while.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@ocmfII @NatiboyB Have you had any problem with the shoes coming apart after a month? I've seen a few reviews about that.

I ended up just getting Nike Free Tr7. I don't lift heavy yet so I don't think the metcons are a necessity for me yet. But they would be a good investment if they lasted a while.
I've been wearing mine minimum 5-6 times a week for good portions of my wods for the last month or 2 and mine are fine. I read about people complaining about the romaleo tongue falling apart too but mine are still in great shape, also. I got both pairs in the same purchase from Nike.com during a big sale they had and I haven't had any problems w either.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have not I'm in the gym right now rocking them and not an issue and I've had these for around 4 months or so and wear them 3-4 times a week at least...Have even worn them for pt.