H. Rap Brown breaks down CAC America...

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Funny how they sent two c00ns to serve him an arrest warrant for a traffic related offense. Now he serving life for capping one of them. When will people learn. Black cop= white cop. They probably were gonna assassinate him and he peeped that shyt. Check out the lies told then. After Vietnam they were going to use money to help uplift black folk. Did not happen. War is profit for cacs now as it was then but you have ignorant c00ns caping for fighting ISIS and Al Qeada instead of AL Krakka. I'm worried about the Dylan Roofs of the world not the Maliks of the world.

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how they sent two c00ns to serve him an arrest warrant for a traffic related offense. Now he serving life for capping one of them. When will people learn. Black cop= white cop. They probably were gonna assassinate him and he peeped that shyt. Check out the lies told then. After Vietnam they were going to use money to help uplift black folk. Did not happen. War is profit for cacs now as it was then but you have ignorant cacs caping for fighting ISIS and Al Qeada instead of AL Krakka. I'm worried about the Dylan Roofs of the world not the Maliks of the world.
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was the incentive for the Vietnam war.

Be sure to read up my brother because false flags and collusion is nothing new.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was the incentive for the Vietnam war.

Be sure to read up my brother because false flags and collusion is nothing new.
Oh. I've read. That's why I said what I said. I was not talking about what started it. The government said once Vietnam was over urban infrastructure would be a priority.

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Funny how they sent two c00ns to serve him an arrest warrant for a traffic related offense. Now he serving life for capping one of them. When will people learn. Black cop= white cop. They probably were gonna assassinate him and he peeped that shyt. Check out the lies told then. After Vietnam they were going to use money to help uplift black folk. Did not happen. War is profit for cacs now as it was then but you have ignorant c00ns caping for fighting ISIS and Al Qeada instead of AL Krakka. I'm worried about the Dylan Roofs of the world not the Maliks of the world.

I was living in the West End section of Atlanta, Holderness and Lucille when it all went down, called out from work that day... stayed home and got blazed.... wokened up to what sounded like bombs going off, and mad crazy shots,,,,, went outside, cops every where,,,, was told to go the fugg back in side now.

I give it to the Iman... the area where I stayed was kind of sketchy, but Al-Amin and his people had a tight grip on any kind of foolishness around that area. and cats knew better.