Haitch please sign him, instant heat magnet

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be more specific to what you mean.

In terms of storytelling in a match it can work when done correctly, and I used Lucha Underground's way of doing it as an example of it. Watch a match and pay attention closely to the psychology in it. In no shape or form has any of the women been portrayed to be stronger than the men. In fact, more often than not they get shoved around effortlessly for trying that shyt. Instead they alternate by outwitting their opponents or using their speed advantage to get the win which makes for a far more believable victory. It's the same type of psychology you'd see in any David vs. Goliath match-up, breh.:yeshrug:
No need for all this analysis. If you can't beat up a woman easily how can you be a wrestler? If it takes you any serious effort to beat her, how could anyone logically think you have a chance against a male opponent?

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need for all this analysis. If you can't beat up a woman easily how can you be a wrestler? If it takes you any serious effort to beat her, how could anyone logically think you have a chance against a male opponent?
Breh, you asked me a question, and I gave you a clear cut answer for it. Sorry for the analysis, but it was necessary for making my point. I've trained and wrestled for two years, and the most basic lesson you'll learn is knowing how to tell a story in the ring, and how to break things apart in a match. If I see it done well I'm gonna compliment it. :salute:

It's not farfetched for the "weaker, smaller" female to outsmart the "bigger, stronger" male opponent to get the win, and as I've brought up before a tactic like that in wrestling isn't anything new nor is it gender exclusive. Guys like Rey and Eddie have done that same type of storytelling for years. Should Big Show or Brock Lesnar be discredited because they couldn't beat smaller opponents? Y'all probably going to counter it's because Rey and Eddie are men, but there's really not much of a difference when the psychology of it is still the same.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you asked me a question, and I gave you a clear cut answer for it. Sorry for the analysis, but it was necessary for making my point. I've trained and wrestled for two years, and the most basic lesson you'll learn is knowing how to tell a story in the ring, and how to break things apart in a match. If I see it done well I'm gonna compliment it. :salute:

It's not farfetched for the "weaker, smaller" female to outsmart the "bigger, stronger" male opponent to get the win, and as I've brought up before a tactic like that in wrestling isn't anything new nor is it gender exclusive. Guys like Rey and Eddie have done that same type of storytelling for years. Should Big Show or Brock Lesnar be discredited because they couldn't beat smaller opponents? Y'all probably going to counter it's because Rey and Eddie are men, but there's really not much of a difference when the psychology of it is still the same.
Eddie only beat Brock cuz of Goldberg. Rey winning the belt was a joke

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie only beat Brock cuz of Goldberg. Rey winning the belt was a joke
Missing the point entirely especially when both of them have a longer list of larger opponents they've beaten, but whatever. It's subjective.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY DONT CALL HIM "THE DIRTY DADDY" FOR NUTTIN
i was in attendence for this match. it was awesome. I have no problem with intergender matches. Hoodslam does it every show, so does PWG. Lighten up brehs, yeah the video posted was brutal but shyt happens in the ring. No need to get riled up over how offensive a fake fight is especially when most us put up with an offensive wrestling show every monday night.