Has anyone ever dropped the MITB briefcase?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If not, That would be a dope ending.

Like last night maybe have Ellsworth go up and loosen the briefcase grab it and accidentally drop it on the mat.

After a brief moment of shock, the women on the outside all jump in the ring and lunge at the briefcase(and Carmella) like a fumbled football. It's a wild melee and Nobody ever really gains control of it for a few mins.

And then finally whoever does is the winner.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If not, That would be a dope ending.

Like last night maybe have Ellsworth go up and loosen the briefcase grab it and accidentally drop it on the mat.

After a brief moment of shock, the women on the outside all jump in the ring and lunge at the briefcase(and Carmella) like a fumbled football. It's a wild melee and Nobody ever really gains control of it for a few mins.

And then finally whoever does is the winner.
ive seen something kinda like that.
I saw a czw ladder match where a dude went to grab the belt and as soon as he started to pull the belt someone spring boarded from the apron and slapped the belt out his hand and grabbed it as he fell.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just think with Ellsworth nkt being officially part of the match, him grabbing the briefcase would present no issue in terms of initial possession

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
They did a title ladder match finish like that once I think.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I remember a pinata on a pole match from WCW that involved all the Mexican cruiserweights (classic Russo) where it fell down about 2 minutes into the match, everyone looked at it and continued beating the shyt out of each other for about 7 minutes and ignored it :dead:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter how they booked that match the internet wasn't going to be happy. I have no idea why they redid it :snoop: