Has Floyd Mayweather ever been knocked on his *** ??

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Usually people with impeccable defense like Floyd have it because their chins are suspect, in Floyd's case his chin is really underrated. He's eaten some shots in the past that would have knocked out or knocked down a lot of other fighters. That shyt has to be annoying, you fight this dude, you can't hit him and when you finally land something big he just eats it.

Because he sees all the punches. His ring vision is 2nd to none

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden

LOL this slow a$$ punch telegraphing beaner is gonna be embarassed

Last edited by a moderator:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Floyd gives no fukks about putting on a show. Don't let his stans fool you into believing he let himself get hit.

He didn't have to stand in there and exchange..he CHOSE to. Just like against Ortiz, he did the same thing. No one can fool me into anything, i actually watch the fights:heh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yep. To get busted like that with massive headgear on...a defensive fighter like Floyd...:sadcam:

Guerrero may not be the one to pull it off but the end is definitely near.

Um, Floyd is there banging with MWs and JWWs on the regular.

Here is Floyd during the open workout

snfmrl.jpg

This is a bonafide black eye

gabriel-aubry-black-eye-bloody-face-revealed-01.jpg

It's a testament to how good he is that we are even talking about this. We've heard stories about how he's been stopping people in training as well. Floyd's father is going to have Floyd fighting closer to Pretty Boy Floyd, rather than Money Mayweather and I can't wait to see it. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um, Floyd is there banging with MWs and JWWs on the regular.

Here is Floyd during the open workout

snfmrl.jpg

This is a bonafide black eye

gabriel-aubry-black-eye-bloody-face-revealed-01.jpg

It's a testament to how good he is that we are even talking about this. We've heard stories about how he's been stopping people in training as well. Floyd's father is going to have Floyd fighting closer to Pretty Boy Floyd, rather than Money Mayweather and I can't wait to see it. :blessed:
I haven't heard any story about him stopping anyone this camp. Where did you hear this?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol at ni99as worrying about this simple a$$ beaner beating floyd. Guerrero has no wrinkles to his game and believes in Christianity he's dumb.
Dude... Chill with the "Beaner" nonsense... I go hard at non black posters in here for being racist and shyt... Im gonna start doing it with black folks too. We can shyt on Guerrero without being racist....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to find it, but it was Karceno that said it, either on video on Youtube or on his blog.

Cool. Would love to hear about that. I hear he's had a hell of a camp but has taken some good beatings on certain sessions and, though is stronger, has slowed down.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Cool. Would love to hear about that. I hear he's had a hell of a camp but has taken some good beatings on certain sessions and, though is stronger, has slowed down.

Yeah, he's referenced or eluded to good days and bad days. He has some of the best in the world in his camp. They are pushing him. He was training for 45 minutes straight for over a month now. He's pushing himself.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Mayweather >>>>> ALI

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBmO7voAEXk[/ame]