Has Twista ever taken an L

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I wasn't giving it my full attention but didn't catch the diss? Was shyt subliminal?

2:05
"nikkas think just because they from Chicago they safe, that nikka Twista gonna make me semi auto his face"

2:30
"the glock spit 16 faster than you do, its Chief muthafukka this my city, Twista get robbed and run and tell the Police that I did it"

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I mean, he put out an album called "resurrection" that came out one week before Common Sense's album of the same name.

One went on to be an undeniable classic ... the other was a twista album.

Is that an L? I don't know. (but that's none of my business?)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, he put out an album called "resurrection" that came out one week before Common Sense's album of the same name.

One went on to be an undeniable classic ... the other was a twista album.

Is that an L? I don't know. (but that's none of my business?)
twista's Resurrection >>>>>>>>> Common's resurrection

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
twista's Resurrection >>>>>>>>> Common's resurrection

resurrection by common is one of the greatest rap albums ever and I Used to Love her is arguably the greatest and influential song of all time.

I cannot really say the same about trust his version of resurrection or any of the songs on there. They are super different so I guess taste determines which one is better too.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
resurrection by common is one of the great rap albums ever and I Used yo Love her is what is arguably the greatest and influential song of all time.

I cannot really say the same about trust his version of resurrection. They are super different so I guess taste determines which one is better too.
I mean, I not gonna lie, both are really good and VERY underrated.

Com's album gets/got more attention. Twista's version of Resurrection Hardly gets mentioned except among Twista Fans, but if that Album would be up there with the All Time Greats if it got enough publicity.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

My reaction when i 1st saw this atrocity

:huhldup::scust::why::snoop:

definitely a L for twista

Edit: and he was rockin a rocafella chain and was neva signed wit them :mjlol: