Hate my drums

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I'm not the best at programming drums neither. My kick and snare is usually kinda simple.
Drums really don't have to be complicated to be sounding good. I usually like the simple drumpatterns more than the complex stuff.
You're probably doing Trap which is really complicated. Those drumlines takes a lot of thinking i guess. Just be patient and keep striving for that perfect drumline. Patience is the key i believe.

I make really complicated jazzy vibraphones lines sometimes. But really patience is the key to achieve good results and make sure you keep striving for that perfect beat.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm not the best at programming drums neither. My Kick and Snare is usually kinda simple.
Drums really don't have to be complicated to be good sounding. I usually like the simple drumpatterns more than the complex stuff.
You're probably doing Trap which is really complicated. Those drumlines takes a lot of thinking. Just be patient and keep striving for that perfect drumline. Patience is the key i believe.

I make really complicated jazzy Vibraphones lines sometimes. But really patience is the key to achieve good results and make sure you keep striving for that perfect beat.
Nah I don't make trap beats

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I don't hate how i program my drums though.
I just need to EQ them better. I make my shyt sound ugly cause of the drums all the time.
But i don't feel like spending a whole day mixing that shyt. I use the same presets in every beat. But different drums need different EQs i realize. I need to work a little harder.

Last edited:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I always feel something is lacking, especially when I attempt to make a "trap" beat :flabbynsick:. My 808s sound :sadbron: and making those snare rolls is tedious :leostare::flabbynsick: