Hatton: Me, Oscar, Canelo Couldn't Hit Floyd - But McGregor Will?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's a spectacle, my friend. This is Wrestlemania. At the same time, I wouldn't doubt Conor. He has manifested everything so far. I'm not saying he wins, but he may still shock the world in a losing fashion.

Connor not gonna land one punch. This bullsh*t might not go 3 rounds

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I was watching floyd/hatton earlier again..if u want to watch a fight that can make u laugh and also display the in ring genius of Floyd..this is it...Floyd EMBARRASSED this guy in the 4th round and all that rough housing, coming forward inside shyt didn't mean nothing all night. Floyd slipped undercuts, hooks, the sneaky rights..its just funny. Then he started loading up as he took a few steps back and shyt..lol. 8th round is comedy too.

The 8th round is one of my favorite Floyd rounds to watch. The way he moves his body to get the right angles on those body shots was brilliant. The jabs to the body to set up the right hands to the head.

Floyd pretty much out-Hatton'd Hatton. Hatton was a rough fighter, excellent body puncher, who clinched a lot. Floyd initiated the clinching in the early rounds and messed up Hatton's rhythm. With his free hand, he kept digging right hands to Hatton's body.

It may have not been his best performance (hard to top Corrales), but it was probably his most complete performance.