Have you ever stanned something so much yet couldn't afford it?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Back when I lived in a condo I stanned these :wow: 3 story houses on these quarter acre lots across the street from me...

Beautiful :wow:

Then when I started house hunting, went over there like
giphy.gif

Dude showed me a house and he said he had several offers on it and he suggested I START with an offer of 325

Legit hit the :gucci:

So I was forced to move to another city and buy a 4000 square foot house in an upscale:mjpls: neighborhood instead
giphy.gif

6 figures 6 certs problems:mjcry:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Card declining on a 89 cents snicker

Closing your eyes imagining you have an Xbox 1 x and 4ktv

Having to buy your kids sketchers

Eating air sandwiches for dinner

But plenty of time in the day for 800 posts on how Xbox is the future

The poverty Lifestyle :wow:
This dude said air sandwiches. :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thread is getting a little bit too mean spirited.

And I say that as an a$$hole

He gets all the attention he asks for. He isn't a victim.
I've tried to level with him and tell him to leave family out of this nonsense and he doesn't listen.
I've tried to get serious with him and offer genuine support and advice and instead he responded with his typical spin and nonsense. People on this board can tell you when I get serious and reach out to a person it isn't fake. I have no problem moving stupid message board wars to the side when it comes to having a genuine interest in a person's happiness and supporting them in any way possible. Court on the other hand, has smacked my hand away several times just to keep his stan wars going. Doesn't mean I'm going to disrespect his family or cross the line over it, but it's something that has happened more than once.
On the other hand, he'll mention people's family on here then turn around and play the victim when someone mentions his.
I'm not with the family disrespect, so I stay away from that, people should 100% cut that nonsense out, but I can't say he isn't getting exactly what he asked for.
There's an obvious difference in the way people speak to every other Xbot and Court, and it isn't coincidental.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude been an Xbox Stan for years going mad hard. It's kinda crazy. You mean to tell me he doesnt even have one?

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dude been an Xbox Stan for years going mad hard. It's kinda crazy. You mean to tell me he doesnt even have one?
I bought mine in July 2013, it released 11/22/13 which I can easily recall because it is my mom's birthday :manny:

Everything these people say are usually lies because they can't say shyt to me :manny: The Angle is because I didn't get a Xbox one X yet that I must be homeless or something. The majority of the haters also don't own the Xbox one x or a 4KTV.

This is the best they can do, coordinate attacks as groups :mjlol: