HBO Boxing 11-12-16 4pm EST - Luis "King Kong" Ortiz vs Malik Scott Fight Thread

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I tried to tell one of u dumb nikkas Ortiz aint shyt but a fat one dimensional plodder:pacspit:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'll give you Chisora but people believe Scott may have laid down for Wilder.
Scott took a dive for Wilder, this is fact not fiction, watch the replay.

Anyone dissing Ortiz after this performance? Makes me ? their boxing knowledge. Scott fought to not get KO'd. Ortiz just didn't move his hands enough to KO Scott, although every time he knocked him down he hurt him.

To say that Ortiz would have a hard time getting beyond Wilders jab, when he's the best slipper at HW, makes me laugh. Ortiz would likely KO Wilder with an uppercut or body shot.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
ortiz is fighting so one dimensional..just looking to land the left hand

Scott took a dive for Wilder, this is fact not fiction, watch the replay.

Anyone dissing Ortiz after this performance? Makes me ? their boxing knowledge. Scott fought to not get KO'd. Ortiz just didn't move his hands enough to KO Scott, although every time he knocked him down he hurt him.

To say that Ortiz would have a hard time getting beyond Wilders jab, when he's the best slipper at HW, makes me laugh. Ortiz would likely KO Wilder with an uppercut or body shot.

I still have my doubts with Ortiz from my criticism of his last fight. Dude looks for the left hand too much and never uses his right for anything useful. I don't proclaim to be an Ortiz expert, so I can't call what he has done throughout his career, but the last couple fights his right hand was non-existent.

It is true that Scott was looking to survive and never engaged, but Ortiz made it easy for him as Scott only had to look for the left hand.