HBO Legendary Nights: James "Buster" Douglas vs. "Iron" Mike Tyson

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
***snorts 29seonds**
Kevin Rooney couldve walked Mike thru another 1st-2nd rd knock out, kings people didnt know shyt, them hoes couldnt even stop a cut, King prolly made alot money on this fight.

Holyfield went thru douglas like it wasnt shyt

i agree, but also Douglas was out of shape in that Holyfield fight (if memory serves me right he got knocked out by a body shot?), hell after that Tyson bout Douglas was never in that type of shape again actually.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
still remember watching that as youngin, seeing Tyson get dropped then counted down, mouthpiece hanging out and still fully expecting him to Hulk up and somehow continue :pachaha:because I didn't think he could lose.. That flurry that put Mike down is still hard to watch Buster had murderous intentions with those last 3, those woulda dropped a moose

-P-

Daps
still remember watching that as youngin, seeing Tyson get dropped then counted down, mouthpiece hanging out and still fully expecting him to Hulk up and somehow continue :pachaha:because I didn't think he could lose.. That flurry that put Mike down is still hard to watch Buster had murderous intentions with those last 3, those woulda dropped a moose

-P-

Buster put his BEING in those last 3. He connected the uppercut and I could feel breh go :damn: it's really happening! :damn: it's NOW or NEVER!:damn::damn:

:heh:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buster put his BEING in those last 3. He connected the uppercut and I could feel breh go :damn: it's really happening! :damn: it's NOW or NEVER!:damn::damn:

:heh:
Yeah, tyson had a serious chin
Even in da lewis fight, he was taking some murderous shots for a long time until he finally dropped
If he had a floyd mayweather type team around him, he would have NEVER lost