He got bars... but Kendrick Lamar's voice is annoying as fukk

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Finally, someone says it.

He has this cartoony voice and flow going on.

I didn't want to say cartoony but that's the first thing that pops in my mind. A lot of people big up him and I know Dr Dre co signs him but I just don't get the hype. I gave his music a chance through section 80.

Curren$y is another one. His voice/flow makes his music sound redundant after a while. He will have 10 dope songs but they all sound like the same damn song because of his voice/flow.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I feel the same way..

Heard him live at Coachella and he didnt sound good at all

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
His voice I can understand. I think it's dope, but whatever. He is still trying to polish his flow. I like that sometimes he structures his bars to make his flow go from smoothe to weird/off-beat, it's kinda cool. But I have heard records where he def could have polished up a bit.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's different. I personally love the way he masters his voice in that trippy sound that pops out of no where when he's either flowing or doing a hook. It's probably most found on ADHD. :yeshrug: Every ones ears a little different.

Daps
It's different and I love it... Besides if Wayne's voice can get away with being annoying so can Kendrick.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I didn't want to say cartoony but that's the first thing that pops in my mind. A lot of people big up him and I know Dr Dre co signs him but I just don't get the hype. I gave his music a chance through section 80.

Curren$y is another one. His voice/flow makes his music sound redundant after a while. He will have 10 dope songs but they all sound like the same damn song because of his voice/flow.

yeah currensy is :snooze: with great production and instrumentals. He should be an A&R or producer but his raps are some of the most basic shyts I ever came across in my life.