Help for FTESWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey guys FTESWL is a podcast I run and we also have a website. www.fteswl.com we are looking for people to contribute to it by writing articles on tech, sports, music, entertainment anyone interested or anyone know people who write for blogs? Also if people like podcasts please check it out and give feedback :salute:

@newarkhiphop

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohhh: @-DMP- well if y'all interested with what we have already established we should link up. What did y'all have in mind?
Its was a little over a year ago I think. Don't remember all the details but we touched on the possibility of a gaming blog since we're always heavily involved in the arcadium. It was just an idea back then but if you got something going on ID like to check it out. Maybe I can contribute something every now and then.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its was a little over a year ago I think. Don't remember all the details but we touched on the possibility of a gaming blog since we're always heavily involved in the arcadium. It was just an idea back then but if you got something going on ID like to check it out. Maybe I can contribute something every now and then.
Yeah man here is the website www.fteswl.com I just post on the new games that came out that I play but we would like to have people with a broader knowledge on the tech field to help contribute. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.