help me design a diet (cutting)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Imma need some sources for the claims that article makes. Although I can agree that you could lose weight without a ton of protein and most people needs are exaggerated cause it's per pound of lean body mass. Anyway a high protein/low fat diet was what helped me drop a lot of weight (70lbs). I'm sure you could try a vegan diet too but for a beginner I feel like all those diets (keto included) are too restrictive and make weight loss a chore.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
Imma need some sources for the claims that article makes. Although I can agree that you could lose weight without a ton of protein and most people needs are exaggerated cause it's per pound of lean body mass. Anyway a high protein/low fat diet was what helped me drop a lot of weight (70lbs). I'm sure you could try a vegan diet too but for a beginner I feel like all those diets (keto included) are too restrictive and make weight loss a chore.

My focus is the kidney stones. I've seen what it does to my patients so I just thought to inform. It's always a personal choice to take advice or not.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
My focus is the kidney stones. I've seen what it does to my patients so I just thought to inform. It's always a personal choice to take advice or not.
You're a doctor?