Hendricks wants GSP rematch at 185: ‘I’m going to have to beat his face in’

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Johny Hendricks made a successful middleweight debut on Sunday by defeating Hector Lombard in the co-main event of UFC Halifax. After breaking a three-fight losing streak, the former welterweight champion is looking to even his score with the returning Georges St-Pierre.

“Georges might be coming back and I just say sorry for the Canadians,” Hendricks said during the post-fight press conference. “I’m going to have to beat his face in, definitely if he comes to 185.”

“Because that’s a fight I’ve been really looking forward [to]. And now that I’ve got a win on my belt at 185, he’s the newcomer at 185, supposedly.

On Friday, it was announced that UFC and St-Pierre had come to agreement and closed a deal, after a lengthy negotiation. UFC president Dana White named the winner of Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson or Michael Bisping as the next possible opponents for St-Pierre.

But as for Hendricks, a fight against Bisping is also on his radar sometime in the future.

“I think he said he might come to 185 because he wants to fight [Michael] Bisping,” Hendricks said. “Who would want to see him and Bisping or me and Bisping? I’m sure the whole world would much rather see that.”

Hendricks wants GSP rematch at 185

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
One of the stipulations in GSP's contract is he gets to choose his fights, we know he's a coward that's always looking for a "challenge" so it wouldn't surprise me if he beats bis his first title defence will be against big rig as oppose to romero/jacare

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
One of the stipulations in GSP's contract is he gets to choose his fights, we know he's a coward that's always looking for a "challenge" so it wouldn't surprise me if he beats bis his first title defence will be against big rig as oppose to romero/jacare

Call an all-time great who has fought everybody a coward, brehs.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Call an all-time great who has fought everybody a coward, brehs.
You are obviously a noob, in his day one of his greatest gimmicks was to say he doesn't need to fight, doesn't do it for the money he does it for the challenge and he always wants to fight the best. But when Hendricks was in line for a title shot he opted to face diaz (who naturally is stylistically favourable) when you add the year plus layoff it makes the match up a no contest.

He ends up facing Hendricks and he loses on all fronts but the judges score cards and then he bolts. Which for a tito or chael type would be normal but this charlatan paints himself as the ultimate gentleman that loves to compete and you run out through the side door when there is beef that needs finishing?

Add to the fact when he had no more contenders to face anytime they brought up moving up to face Silva he got sheepish. I don't fight for money but I just sought the help of a big gun in combat sports to negotiate my contract for me, the guy is a politician