Herbal Life

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All spplements outside of multivitamins are shyt.

That includes protein powder and weight gainers.

Rely on real food for both cutting and bulking and youll see tight lean functional results

I speak from experience:niro:
How i2 protein powder shyt? For some people it's easier to have that and get the nutrition in.

Last edited:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Yeah, whey protein is generally good but the problem with things like Herbalife are that they promote shakes as meals which is ridiculous. So then you end up having people living off shakes and downgrading all of their hormonal outputs and losing weight (note 'weight' not 'fat'). It amazes me firstly how people struggle so much with eating healthily, it's so simple :mindblown: Meat, veg and non-processed carbohydrate. Once you become more aware of food, recipes, cooking etc you start firing up some delicous healthy meals that are sustainable. I'm at that stage where my nutrition is so balanced and my meals are so enjoyable (yet 100% healthy, in conjuction with my fitness goals) that a 'reward' meal doesn't cross my mind. Only thing I really crave is chocolate, in which case I'll have some protein bars (there are some great tasting low sugar/carb bars out there now) or some 90% dark chocolate). The thought of eating anything high in sugar and processed makes me feel sick and I don't know how people do it on a regular basis - I'll see people at about 8am on my way to work drinking a monster energy drink :damn: The other thing that frustrates me is how foolish people can be to believe that these diets are the solution - all they do is further promote unhealthy eating habits and down regulate your bodies hormones. Stay away, use your supplements as they're intended for. Sure have a shake post-workout or during the day if your protein count has been low that day but fukk drinking a shake 6 times a day and missing out on all that amazing real food out there :blessed:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All spplements outside of multivitamins are shyt.

That includes protein powder and weight gainers.

Rely on real food for both cutting and bulking and youll see tight lean functional results

I speak from experience:niro:

:camby:

take some potent herbal formulas and superfood powders for a while and then tell me supplements are shyt

you're just not looking hard enough.