Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It's wild how much white dudes are attracted to idiotic "offensive" trolling. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise given the success of shyt like Howard Stern and South Park over the last 25 years. But the fact that grown professional men and women saw all that goofy Pepe the frog shyt and started reaching out like "how can I be down".

It's pathetic and weird....

Daps
It's wild how much white dudes are attracted to idiotic "offensive" trolling. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise given the success of shyt like Howard Stern and South Park over the last 25 years. But the fact that grown professional men and women saw all that goofy Pepe the frog shyt and started reaching out like "how can I be down".

It's pathetic and weird....

Passive aggressive anger mixed with internalized self-hatred and desperately needing an external source of blame for their misery. Its pathetic all the way around. That so many clowns really think that corny ass Pepe shyt is clever or emblematic of coolness says alot about how much of a culture these alt-righters actually lack.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
wow. i mean, it's not even a surprised wow, but still... just seeing it all laid out there. wow.

lmao@naming his shyt 'the dangerous fakkit speaking tour' though. dude knew his audience, gotta give him that. milo was on brand as fukk.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This article is an absolute BOMBSHELL. Seriously. :damn:

The part that hooked me was him consulting with Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer. :merchant:

If you don't know who this guy is, he's an infamous hacker and troll who spams racist propaganda as a "joke". :why:

My job got hit in an attack where he was able to connect to a printer and print a Neo-Nazi manifesto.:damn::damn:

People flipped out and almost went on a witch hunt before we found that it was from him.

That turd even detailed the attack on his blog. Here's a write up:

Hacker Says He Printed Anti-Semitic and Racist Fliers at Colleges Across U.S. https://nyti.ms/1qcxqgq

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This article is an absolute BOMBSHELL. Seriously. :damn:

The part that hooked me was him consulting with Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer. :merchant:

If you don't know who this guy is, he's an infamous hacker and troll who spams racist propaganda as a "joke". :why:

My job got hit in an attack where he was able to connect to a printer and print a Neo-Nazi manifesto.:damn::damn:

People flipped out and almost went on a witch hunt before we found that it was from him.

That turd even detailed the attack on his blog. Here's a write up:

Hacker Says He Printed Anti-Semitic and Racist Fliers at Colleges Across U.S. https://nyti.ms/1qcxqgq
:picard::mindblown: