High School Programs

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What's good everyone, I wanted to see if anyone was familiar with any high school programs that students of color could get involved with in high school?

I heard of the NSBE SEEK program and Upward Bound, but not familiar with many others.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's good everyone, I wanted to see if anyone was familiar with any high school programs that students of color could get involved with in high school?

I heard of the NSBE SEEK program and Upward Bound, but not familiar with many others.
Are you in the Bay Area like your profile says? And are you a student asking for yourself/peers, or are you inquiring in a more general sense?

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Model UN is good because kids can make contacts with universities that hold events and such.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Odyssey of the Mind and the Westinghouse Science Competition are things you could look at too though not targeted at Blacks. There is also the LEAD Program in Business you can take the year before you are a senior. I did it 20 years ago and it was great.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you in the Bay Area like your profile says? And are you a student asking for yourself/peers, or are you inquiring in a more general sense?
I'm in the bay area, but I'm looking for something in the San Diego area. Trying to get a better sense of information of what is out there.