Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Ready to Come Out of the Woods’

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every notice that Trump supporters are still so obsessed with Clinton? She lost, yet y'all continue to make treads about her and use her as a target to deflect every time your president embarrasses himself.

Trump was proven beyond all argument to be a liar yesterday. Yet you clowns are in here circle jerking about Hillary.

Scust.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The GOP is really hoping she runs

They're scared of Bernie Sanders running again
Bernie smart too...while El Cheeto is going out to West Bumblefukk to the welcoming arms of his cousin fukking base, Bernie is holding town halls and talking to the people and letting the country know that he's still very much a viable option whenever they're ready to grow the fukk up and listen to reason.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The GOP is really hoping she runs

They're scared of Bernie Sanders running again
If the Democratic party is stupid enough to back her or if voters are stupid enough to vote for her again :snoop:

I think keeping an eye on people who are making themselves visible during the most controversial times over the next 4 years will tell us who is looking to run in 2020.

Biden says he is coming out to fight against the GOP plan so I think he is positioning himself for a run.
Warren is definitely making herself a visible Trump opponent.
Same with Franken.
I think Martin O'mailey was found to be testing the waters in Iowa recently.
Kristin Gillabrand also seems to be putting her face out there more and more lately.

There were a few others whose names escape me. Hopefully the 2020 field is deep that Hillary Clinton will be drowned out by other personalities.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Every notice that Trump supporters are still so obsessed with Clinton? She lost, yet y'all continue to make treads about her and use her as a target to deflect every time your president embarrasses himself.

Trump was proven beyond all argument to be a liar yesterday. Yet you clowns are in here circle jerking about Hillary.

Scust.
Loathing of the Clintons is one of the few mutual interests they share with the members of this forum. They can rag on her without stepping on the minefields that could lead to a permaban if they were actually out there defending Trump. Hating Hillary is like a safe space.