Hold on, explain something to me brehs

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:wtf: didn't know about the stip. I just learned that nothing makes sense when Cena gets unnecessarily inserted into storylines

Dude is a parasite.
They latch him on to whatever young talent is hot and insert him in a story line/feud with them, and then after they're sucked dry, he discards them and moves on to the next.
I knew the night it happened that Cena was going to be in the middle of that Rollins/Ambrose feud, and unsurprisingly, he still managed to come out of it looking better than all involved and smelling like roses.
With a title shot, no less.
Absolutely pathetic.
:pachaha:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dude is a parasite.
They latch him on to whatever young talent is hot and insert him in a story line/feud with them, and then after they're sucked dry, he discards them and moves on to the next.
I knew the night it happened that Cena was going to be in the middle of that Rollins/Ambrose feud, and unsurprisingly, he still managed to come out of it looking better than all involved and smelling like roses.
With a title shot, no less.

Absolutely pathetic.
:pachaha:
isuvRMyyjU488.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the only show he has 100% control of I thought was NXT, which is the best show they have right now

No, no, no...when Shield and Paige came on, everyone was popping off about him changing the game up. He and Stephanie have a grip on character presentation on television.

When everything was all good the night after Mania, Cripple got all the credit. What happened. What's changed? Why does Raw suck Hardcore d1ck today?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No, no, no...when Shield and Paige came on, everyone was popping off about him changing the game up. He and Stephanie have a grip on character presentation on television.

When everything was all good the night after Mania, Cripple got all the credit. What happened. What's changed? Why does Raw suck Hardcore d1ck today?
Ahh got ya...well he did bring back tag teams....kinda....but i def see what you're saying....