HOLGangRadio Presents: R.A.N.T. | Episode Eleven - The Danish Gambit

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
If you have the time, check out the latest episode of the podcast. I realized today, that The Root is the place on the Coli, that most closely identifies to the theme, content, and perspective of the show.

HOLGang Radio Presents: R.A.N.T. | Episode Eleven | The Danish Gambit

In this week's episode, we discussed the Mayweather - McGregor world press tour, the current state of hip-hop, and chop it up about Dr. Umar's stance on interracial relationships. But the conversation goes so much deeper into some other real socially-conscious topics that are uniquely organic because of the collective understanding of the group. It's diverse (even a cac who engages in a discussion of entitlement/race/intellect with one of the most well-read Pro black brothers you'll ever come across...I"ll just say this, shots got fired, but it's one of the most raw and authentic convos you've never heard -*** 54:00***) :whew::myman:, and while this is the second show, we're starting to find our groove, individually and collectively. Should be on iTunes, Google Play, Sticher, and other mainstream podcast platforms this week.

Appreciate the support, and any feedback is not only welcome, but requested.

#HOLGang

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What