Honduras Signs Deal to Create Private Cities

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
oh sorry the cheap workforces that power the economies of these kinds of societies

I already said there should be safety net

but I don't believe in a "living wage" I believe people have the right to organize into unions and demand higher wages, but ultimately payment for work is a contract between the employer and employee that is determined through negotiations and the free market

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Last month, well-known human rights lawyer Antonio Trejo was killed after speaking out against the project.

He was shot dead by unknown gunmen outside a church on the outskirts of Tegucigalpa.

Hours earlier Mr Trejo took part in a televised debate in which he accused politicians of using such projects to raise campaign funds.

:ohhh:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone check the interview out?

Michael strong sounds like a legit guy to me. He background is in education, he's set up some great charter schools in inner city areas

He's backed by the whole foods guy, another guy with a good reputation. The state will be governed by a transparent board of people with great world wide reps.

I see this as a good thing for Honduras, they need the jobs

Strong says this will happen worldwide, he's already in talks with Guatemala, Senegal and an unnamed middle eastern country

:ehh:

i have to see it in action

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is like the 2099 universe from Marvel comics back in the early 90's. Corporations had replaced nation states. CEOs were rulers. The police only serviced corporate-chartered districts where the rich people lived. The Punisher of that era murked corporate gangsters who are above the law. Dr. Doom got with a band of rebels and led a revolution and overthrow the corporate overlords in Eastern Europe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my gut instinct latin america will never accept the west in any long term scale as a people they have too much bitterness towards their historical situation of poverty/corruption since colonialism and its just too clear in their minds. thats something unique to them

they have an upper hand in a way: america is slowly turning into a latin american country itself...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
6ZCsl.jpg

:ufdup: