Honest discussion about black women's issues/contempt with black men

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Wanya Morris, May 16, 2018.

1. Wanya Morris

Wanya Morris Changed Man Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Wade Countyyy
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

*Please leave your trolling out of the thread or you will be negged & reported*

This morning, I found myself at a convention for black men & education/careers at my college, hosted by a club for black men at the school, which I'm a member. There were close to 100 speakers, mentors & presenters there, but only about 25-30 black guys actually came. Smh.

Anyway, depending on the table we were sitting at in the auditorium, you would go to a certain room in the spillout session where we'd go see a presentation by a host. I had "Black People in STEM" so I went there. The teacher was a black lady who is also an academic advisor at my school. 2 black girls were my chaperones to the classroom & I was the only black boy there.

So she shows me the Prezi & we have an interesting convo on black people in STEM, which ultimately lead to talking about black men & finances, after she showed the stat that black men make 73% of what white men make, and how black women are getting educated more than black men. She asked me about my stance on finances, and I told her about my schooling, about my entrepreneurial ambitions, and how I wanted to take care of my wife and let her be a housewife because I subscribe to biblical principles. This then broke down into a conversation on black men & women in relationships:francis:Keep in mind that the advisor is married to a black man, but has no kids yet.

So I asked her, with black women getting educated more & black men not making much, what would they do? This was kinda a trap question by me, so I could see where her head was at lol. She said, and I quote verbatim, "Well, black women will probably expand their dating options and look elsewhere....I mean, we're tired of carrying dead weight, we want something better & black men clearly aren't stepping up & doing better." The women that were with me were clapping & saying "Yes! Yes professor! That's right!" :blessed:

So I said, "But when haven't black women expanded their options? I see black women with nonblack guys or with a biracial kid almost every day! I have women in my family that have dated/married interracially. Why is the marriage rate still the same? Why is the lack of success still present?" She said "Well, that's nice, but I'm trying to say that MORE black women will pass you by if y'all don't step it up. I mean, y'all been doing y'all this whole time, why can't we get a turn? (laughs) Do you like black girls Wanya? What about your younger relatives, brothers & cousins"

I told her the truth:manny: My oldest brother's wife is half black, a quarter Cuban & a quarter Puerto Rican, my other brother is dating a Jewish girl & has never dated any black girls with the exception of the girl he lost his virginity to, my other brother's GF is an Italian Argentine and in between relationships he knocks down every PAWG in sight, and my other brother likes black girls but he only dates lightskin girls, keep in mind that he's pretty dark, like the same color as Martin Lawrence. Then I told her about them running through white girls before their relationships, and how I only date black girls because I peeped how slutty white/Hispanic girls are, and plus I just simply feel at home with black women because they just have this warm, comforting energy that other races don't have. She made no note of me, she just called my brothers lames & said that they only had nonblack girls because they had money, to which I said that they were regular young nikkas scraping by working jobs, except my oldest brother, who legitimately has bread. Then she said that they only had them because of the reputation black men have for their dikks. I giggled at that, then after that it was time to go & eat lunch.

But between that, Twitter, YouTube comments, LSA, and other places, there is a real CONTEMPT brewing in black women. I knew it for a minute, but today was the first time it was actually expressed to me in real life. I love black women and I want the best for them. I have 4 black sisters, the oldest one is married to a black man & they have 3 kids and she was a virgin until she got married, the 2nd oldest only dates black guys & her daughter's father is black, and the other two are in middle/elementary school, they're too young to date.

Was I wrong in the conversation, or was she? Can there be an amelioration process between the two parties for the sake of black progress? Or is it a wrap? How can black men make things better? What needs to be done on both ends (black men & women) to make things better? I want this thread to be a platform of sorts for honest communication between the brehs & brehettes.

2. GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! We'll always love you Lily

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
    Coli Cash:
    $380347.91

I'm just gonna tell you right now, this thread isn't gonna go how you want it to go.

3. nawlinsnfinest

nawlinsnfinest Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The N.O
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Honestly, it's acceptable and encouraged for black women to date outside the race and bash us in the process.It's Sooooo wrong for us to date"that white bytch, etc" we ain't shyt for it, just for us to be happy. But when a black woman does it, it's because she's tired of us. It's a double standard.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Azik, Trent, luckyse7enz and 46 others dapped this.
  4. cjlaw93

cjlaw93 #AAGangOrNoGang

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

:popcorn:

Surreal, falcozer, Eddy Gordo and 2 others dapped this.
  5. Tigron

Tigron All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

It never does. :mjlol:

6. King Jae

King Jae All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

7. Hennessypapi

Hennessypapi Dominicans Dont Play

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Where It Aint Safe
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Take what bitter women say seriously brehs

Deadpool, Everydaybreh, Azik and 46 others dapped this.
  8. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

They chasing and trying to change the players/guys they really like while ignoring the guys that are really feeling them.

Most of us have at least one person really feeling us but we don't want them.. or they aren't closer to the top of our list.

End of story.

hostsamurai, Surreal, Azik and 18 others dapped this.
  9. HellRell804

HellRell804 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Women's main beef, tho they went say it, is that so many of you care so much about what they think and pander and sick up and make excuses for their bad behavior, that you're not really men.

Women want men, sounds crazy dont it. When you act like a man, think critically, have ambition, and tell the truth even if it hurts feelings, women will respect you.

Stop worrying about what women think and who random people are fukking and carpe diem.

Too many nikkas stuck in neutral in life and trying to hide behind collectivism.

Ezus Jezus, Surreal, Azik and 50 others dapped this.
  10. MrFettuccinePockets

MrFettuccinePockets #TeamGuapele Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $235515.00

Y’all need new material man.

BaldingSoHard, Lesfilles, Azik and 23 others dapped this.
  11. Wanya Morris

Wanya Morris Changed Man Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Wade Countyyy
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:gucci:

So I'm not supposed to care about what black women think, while they collectively say "We're tired of yall shyt!" ???

Turk and DoJa dapped this.
  12. number21

number21 We're the heroes and villians of this world.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    North Miami
    Coli Cash:
    $547.85

OP, just do you and stop trying to appease random women. It's unneeded stress.

Azik, falcozer, CrackedBGood and 17 others dapped this.
  13. Poitier

Poitier My Words Law Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1276932.00

Black women that think Black men underperform out of inferiority and not largely by the design of white supremacist should be ignored.

14. nawlinsnfinest

nawlinsnfinest Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The N.O
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

YES:snoop:
    Can you speak or would you even want to speak for all men? You didn't hurt her, so don't assume responsibility for someone else shyt. Some women are like chirren, any excuse to act out. Songs like one man by r Kelly give them an excuse, it's in entertainment, social media, etc. Accountability is missing that's what's wrong with us as a whole, until we get that straight it's gone be this.

King Napz, Azik, luckyse7enz and 8 others dapped this.
  15. bukkakebrovvn

bukkakebrovvn Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Education doesn't automatically mean financial stability. Also, white women are more educated than their male counterparts.

The broads you talked to just want an excuse to date out

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    QuietStorm, Azik, falcozer and 33 others dapped this.