HOUSE SHOWS: Who Goes? What Happens?

Daps
House shows are a lot of fun, basically just wrestling flat out.

You`ll get a few little talking segments, but not like a tv show.

Titles never change, maybe 1 in 1000 house shows will that happen and it`ll be a lower card title.

Just expect a decent amount of in-ring time for the matches and a showcase of some of the lower profile guys

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Cool to go if you can find some cheap tix..dont expect anything important to happen. To me, it depends on the roster at the time. The Garden house shows are fun just cause it's the Garden. Also there's always grown ass men with replica title belts walking around bringing down the swag of the entire room

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
One of my Co-workers was telling me her grand-daughter loves Goldust, she even dressed up like him for the last 2 Halloweens, so when they came to town a few months ago for a house show, she went in full Goldust costume again, Cody Rhodes saw her cause there were kinda in the front row. He had security get them and Goldust walked out with her on his shoulder and carried her around the ring.

She got pictures, signatures of them and other wrestlers, so house shows are real laid back and chill. Worth the money if you got it, to just go drink and have a good time.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
One of my Co-workers was telling me her grand-daughter loves Goldust, she even dressed up like him for the last 2 Halloweens, so when they came to town a few months ago for a house show, she went in full Goldust costume again, Cody Rhodes saw her cause there were kinda in the front row. He had security get them and Goldust walked out with her on his shoulder and carried her around the ring.

She got pictures, signatures of them and other wrestlers, so house shows are real laid back and chill. Worth the money if you got it, to just go drink and have a good time.

Definitely worth going if you got a kid or a niece or lil cousin who's into it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They have street fights at house shows :wtf: How could there bodies handle that type of match multiple times a week :dwillhuh:

Pretty much a pg version of a street fight. Mostly just chairs, tables, kendo sticks and overselling of how heavy the steel steps are. Got to see 2 tables break in one match though. Heard Rollins got busted open on the last date of the tour though. So sometimes you get so,e unpredictability

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I went to the last MSG house show in July. I know they probably put extra effort in but it was a dope show.

Had Cena vs Wyatt in a lumberjack match that featured Triple H and Flair leading two sides. Wyatt even did a backstage promo in the middle of the show.

Orton and Jericho had a superb long match and Del Rio and Sheamus also had a great match.

Hell Nikki Bella and Natalya even had a cool match with Charlotte and Sasha Banks from NXT.

Plus Vince was backstage, which almost never happens. I had a great time but there's definitely more kids (Cena fans) at house shows compared to TV's and PPVs.

Damn, that sounds better than anything I've seen on TV the last year (outside of Lucha)