How a 'Not Racist' Cop Arrested a Man for ‘Walking While Black,’ Blamed It on Blacks and got 100k

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I hope this lying c*nt dies slowly, alone, in the dark, starving, in great pain.
She deserves no attention, no love, no sympathy, no care.
I hope her relatives don't have children so her disgusting genes aren't passed on and her bloodline ends.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see users on this website complain about white liberal racism all the time. But this story should be the ultimate cautionary tale about how certain White Liberals feel:

"black I am tired of black people saying poor poor me when other races and genders and homeless and gays suffer far more prejudice than any black man does in the US"

“Hey, you know, you’re only doing this ‘cause I’m black.” And there’s a lot of people that are discriminated against, myself included, for being gay and for being a woman."

She could be Bernie or Hillary voter for all we know...

:mjpls:

And I say that as a person who generally hates conservatives.

:hubie:

Either way, her supposed lack of privilege got reversed, as she got rehired and got cash. In a liberal predominantly white city like Seattle of all places, I truly doubt a White lesbians woman with power and authority has less privileges than an elderly black man in the same city, or any black in Seattle for that matter.

Conservatives are pretty straight foward ... you know they don't f*ck with you and they are flagrant with it
Democrats play the "white savior" role but we all know wassup . ..