How can you deny that Drake...

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
buh buh but "he's a writer for himself and other!!!"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
is the greatest fraud in hip hop history.

Up until the Meek beef, most of us argued he was top 3 new breed including Cole and Kendrick. Just like we thought Wayne was the best rapper alive until Gillie exposed it. Kanye was appearing top 5 DOA talk until ghostwriting rumors were confirmed by Consequense.

This isn't R&B or rock or pop, hip hop is our purest art form that still belongs to US and anyone who inflitrates it should be pushed out. Drake is a pop act no different from Britney Spears.

Stop caping for a sec and look at the facts.
he does staged interviews, has tent writers, steals dance moves and mannerisms from the local talent, steals songs and sounds from up and coming artists...

Says he turned into Jay Z (corporate boss) while Drake the biggest corporate slave that isn't an athelete.

I was a fan since So Far Gone, even after the exposure but the jafakin songs were the end.

He's a plant that fooled you.

Why can't you stans just admit this, stop caping
Gillie didint expose shyt :what:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Kanye was never top 5 DOA as a MC....no one ever thought that even if they liked his records.

I have no Drake records personally.
..i dont listen to him....i dont necessarily mind his shyt if someone plays it but man.....

Why a daily thread about du?

He's a child actor from tha burbs who decided to do music and became successful. Ghostwriters or not, his music is mediocre.

What is there to expose? Y'all niccas think yall are Sherlock Holmes between the daily Drake exposal threads or the Chance is a plant thread?

Fucc both them niccas and fucc yall for recycling tha same threads on a weekly basis:pacspit: