How did Biggie smalls see the Matrix when he died 2 years before it was released?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc1wj1s8lVU[/ame]

Rock ice, stay jig, f**k with nikkaz that got drunk
And hate kids got nikkaz on state bids
That hate movies like Rosewood and Matrix
A yo, Biggie taught me well, Biggie told me
How to flip bricks like cartwheel

:mindblown:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That song was an old Biggie song recorded in 95/96 but Cease spit a new verse. Cease verse was recorded in 99 after "Matrix" was released. "Biggie taught me well" was a general statement that Biggie schooled him. The line about hating "Rosewood and Matrix" was he was saying he hung around people that weren't impressed with those movies even though they were sick. I'm unsure if Biggie saw "Rosewood" cause it came out 2/21/97, two weeks before his death. Lil Cease said the last movie Biggie saw on the Big screen before his death was "Donnie Brasco" which came out 2/28/97, 1 week before he died. Biggie shouts out the movie in his Benji's verse. Benji's and Victory were Biggie's last two verses. Biggie was a huge movie buff and had tons of movie references in his verses. I think Biggie would of loved "Matrix" as well as "The Sopranos" both came out 2 years after he died. Tony Soprano reminded me of a white Biggie in a way.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
That song was an old Biggie song recorded in 95/96 but Cease spit a new verse. Cease verse was recorded in 99 after "Matrix" was released. "Biggie taught me well" was a general statement that Biggie schooled him. The line about hating "Rosewood and Matrix" was he was saying he hung around people that weren't impressed with those movies even though they were sick. I'm unsure if Biggie saw "Rosewood" cause it came out 2/21/97, two weeks before his death. Lil Cease said the last movie Biggie saw on the Big screen before his death was "Donnie Brasco" which came out 2/28/97, 1 week before he died. Biggie shouts out the movie in his Benji's verse. Benji's and Victory were Biggie's last two verses. Biggie was a huge movie buff and had tons of movie references in his verses. I think Biggie would of loved "Matrix" as well as "The Sopranos" both came out 2 years after he died. Tony Soprano reminded me of a white Biggie in a way.

Look at Lil Cease y'all :umad:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

The line alludes to the fact that Big didn't like em tho.

Maybe he brought Big's ashes into the theater with him and it gave the film a thumbs down tho :ehh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The line alludes to the fact that Big didn't like em tho.

Maybe he brought Big's ashes into the theater with him and it gave the film a thumbs down tho :ehh:

Actually the line doesn't at all talk about Biggie seeing those movies. Cease is just describing that dudes he knew in prison didn't like the movies:

"The realest nikkaz never took nuthin from me
Rock ice, stay jig, fukk with nikkaz that got drunk, and hate kids
Got nikkaz on state bids, that hate movies like Rosewood and Matrix"

Again he's saying he knows people in prison that hated those movies, has nothing to do with Biggie seeing them.