How do y'all feel about overtraining workouts?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I follow Mike Rashid on Youtube and purchased some of his overtraining plans and when I followed it, I saw good results and noticed a significant increase in strength. The downside, you'll be at the gym ALL day and you can fatigue quickly if you're new to the program.

Daps
I believe most people can do more work than they think but the whole Mike Rashid and CT thing is a bit over kill to me. If they are juicing and telling people overtraining the same way they do is the way forward then that is shytty.

Personally I don't admire their physiques as I do some others so I don't follow their principles, but training 3 sets of 10, and each muscle group once a week is something you start on but should move away from and be a bit more intense pretty soon after IMO

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vids blocked here but u cant train like nikkas on juice can. I wish I had more time to train :mjcry: But I put twork in with like 4 hours a week worth of lifting :manny:

I believe most people can do more work than they think but the whole Mike Rashid and CT thing is a bit over kill to me. If they are juicing and telling people overtraining the same way they do is the way forward is shytty.

Personally I don't admire their physiques as I do some others so I don't follow their principles, but training 3 sets of 10, and each muscle group once a week is something you start on but should move away from and be a bit more intense pretty soon after IMO

Nah they workouts work,juicing or not

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nah they workouts work,juicing or not
Likely but most people's lives aren't setup to make that optimal. Good for them but this is their livelyhood. The average joe with a 9-5 ,family, etc. can't dedicated the time to eat sleep and train to that level. To @Warren point find a good base and expand from there.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Likely but most people's lives aren't setup to make that optimal. Good for them but this is their livelyhood. The average joe with a 9-5 ,family, etc. can't dedicated the time to eat sleep and train to that level. To @Warren point find a good base and expand from there.

But see we didn't get into all that,they and alot of people think their method doesn't work when it actually does,that's all I was saying

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no such thing :troll:

Do that shyt as a natural lifter and you'll take a week to recover

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
"Overtraining" aka high volume seems to work better as Nattys IMO

Cats who are on the Jamba Juice tend to do less volume because well they can afford to. When you're not on that shyt it benefits you to up your volume if/when you can especially if you're trying to recomp your body.

The body is an extremely adaptable machine, you'll feel like hell initially but like anything else your body will adjust

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've done it before and I liked it. However that's some shyt I'd do where I have pretty much the whole day to train and don't have shyt to do the next day

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
overtraining is NOT A GOOD THING. You should ideally be doing as little work as possible, get the microtrauma to stimulate growth, and to get your results, this only makes sense.

overtraining fukks up your central nervous system, which is charge of many aspects of your health. there is a reason Usain Bolt isn't trying to go a world record every time he hits the track - STUPID.