How do you feel about "struggle tv shows"?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Not tv shows about the struggle but STRUGGLE TV SHOWS like those put out by Byron Allen and Entertainment Studios?

Exhibit A
The First Family

If you've ever stumbled upon this one or some of the other ones, what are your honest thoughts?

In my opinion,Byron Allen should be ashamed of himself. This show makes Tyler Perry look like Oscar Michaeux

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homeboys From Outer Space is the forerunner of a lot of struggle shows outchea.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
:picard:

Wanna talk about it?
Nah, man but thanks.

Actually I had this dream after I watched that YT video of the president show. The butler dude was showing the family how to make chicken and avacdo paninis or however you spell it, but the president dude kept missing the lesson because he had to meet with these diplomats. So it was night time and the butler said why don't I give you a private lesson in the kitchen. So the prez came and the butler was crying and the prez was like "why are you crying" and then the butler stabbed him in the heart and broke down even more as he admitted he was working for the Russians while the prez died in his arms. :(

L2014

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Nah, man but thanks.

Actually I had this dream after I watched that YT video of the president show. The butler dude was showing the family how to make chicken and avacdo paninis or however you spell it, but the president dude kept missing the lesson because he had to meet with these diplomats. So it was night time and the butler said why don't I give you a private lesson in the kitchen. So the prez came and the butler was crying and the prez was like "why are you crying" and then the butler stabbed him in the heart and broke down even more as he admitted he was working for the Russians while the prez died in his arms. :(
:ohhh:

Give em the script:wow: